Fordmods Logo

Spoiler, or NO spoiler? 

 

Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 434

Joined: 19th May 2006

Ride: ba xr6 turbo

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

pics of what?? what pics would you like??
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

i reckon they don't call it a "spoiler" for no reason. :p
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

brendan thomas wrote:
pics of what?? what pics would you like??


Let me see, 'hot chick draped over hot car' springs to mind...

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 434

Joined: 19th May 2006

Ride: ba xr6 turbo

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

i asked skye if i could take a phot of her on my car she just wont do it:(:(:( i wanted to show off both of my babys
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 44

Posts: 10126

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

can we keep this on topic please folks, you already have an off topic thread to dribble on in!! :)

 

_________________

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 696

Joined: 15th May 2006

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: ba

Location: Boronia
VIC, Australia

take it off

 

_________________

Ba Stock As A Rock

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:29 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 191

Joined: 22nd May 2006

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BF XR8

Location: Darwin
NT, Australia

no spoiler, nice clean car is the way to go!!

 

_________________

2006 BF XR8 VORTECH @ 6psi w/m injec 350rkws

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 434

Joined: 19th May 2006

Ride: ba xr6 turbo

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

i think you should keep it on mark.. i like it on everyone i know loves it on.. but up to u its ur car
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

brendan thomas wrote:
i think you should keep it on mark.. i like it on everyone i know loves it on.. but up to u its ur car


Yeah, I will keep it on.

Sounds like too much hassle to take it off anyways.

Just that I have the same spoiler on my EF, bloody heavy & my boot struts have gone, ...my boot comes down like a guillotine!

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 44

Posts: 10126

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

markr154 wrote:
brendan thomas wrote:
i think you should keep it on mark.. i like it on everyone i know loves it on.. but up to u its ur car


Yeah, I will keep it on.

Sounds like too much hassle to take it off anyways.

Just that I have the same spoiler on my EF, bloody heavy & my boot struts have gone, ...my boot comes down like a guillotine!


put some GT struts on yer boot - made mine heaps better, goes up fast and stays up!!!

 

_________________

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Happy wrote:
markr154 wrote:
brendan thomas wrote:
i think you should keep it on mark.. i like it on everyone i know loves it on.. but up to u its ur car


Yeah, I will keep it on.

Sounds like too much hassle to take it off anyways.

Just that I have the same spoiler on my EF, bloody heavy & my boot struts have gone, ...my boot comes down like a guillotine!


put some GT struts on yer boot - made mine heaps better, goes up fast and stays up!!!


Good idea mate, will do that.

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Spoiler, or NO spoiler?
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:43 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 51

Posts: 93

Joined: 19th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: EL V8 Ghia

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

markr154 wrote:
Hey guys,

Toying with the idea of taking the rear spoiler off my pending EL XR6 (see pics).

Can someone Photochop the spoiler off for me, so I can see what it looks like?

Any verdicts on yay or nay welcome!


Mate, it looks bad dont do it.

 

_________________

can't aFORD lately

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Spoiler, or NO spoiler?
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

john_jay wrote:
markr154 wrote:
Hey guys,

Toying with the idea of taking the rear spoiler off my pending EL XR6 (see pics).

Can someone Photochop the spoiler off for me, so I can see what it looks like?

Any verdicts on yay or nay welcome!


Mate, it looks bad dont do it.


I think it looks alright! But it's staying on.

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 607

Joined: 15th Dec 2004

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: GLXR 6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Personally, reckon it looks tops with it off. You just cant tell properly in that pic because you cant really notice there's a body kit! In real life is what matters :p You're choice. Btw, you're car's a beaut mate!

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

doofus wrote:
Personally, reckon it looks tops with it off. You just cant tell properly in that pic because you cant really notice there's a body kit! In real life is what matters :p You're choice. Btw, you're car's a beaut mate!


Thanks mate!

I'll stick with the spoiler for now, but then who knows.

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:33 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names