Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

twr7cx wrote:
Waggin wrote:
mr_sperm1 wrote:
you just gotta know the right people - i paid my favourite price for my fordmods sticker - $0 :P

The idea of those stickers was to raise money for the site, kind of defeats the purpose if you make your own :roll:

Guess it depends at what point in time he had them made up waggin, I had one made up not that long after joining in FM1. At that time there wasn't anyone on the site doing/selling them...
I understand where your coming from but.

it was a spur of the moment thing! i'm actually going to get rid of it - people keep asking me about it at work :lol:

i think i'll replace it with some quarter panel ones ;)

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
get one with the silhouette of the FPV falcon cut into it.. would be better than having XR6 or Boss or FPV on a gli imo..

I wouldn't put Boss, FPV or the FPV falcon in it as my car is not of them or nothing even clsoe.

I e-mailed 5 sellers of them on ebay. Out of that 3 replied, 2 were only interested in doing Boss ones or just a plain coloured one.
But the seller first-stripes has been really good, says he'll do anything I want and he's making me one with FORD text in it.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:00 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairmont

VIC, Australia

Waggin wrote:
mr_sperm1 wrote:
you just gotta know the right people - i paid my favourite price for my fordmods sticker - $0 :P

The idea of those stickers was to raise money for the site, kind of defeats the purpose if you make your own :roll:

Yes, you lose out in that regard, but on the other hand more advertising means more users and more users means a better range of informative minds.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:41 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: NL V8 Fairlane

NSW, Australia

mr_sperm1 wrote:
twr7cx wrote:
Waggin wrote:
mr_sperm1 wrote:

Guess it depends at what point in time he had them made up waggin, I had one made up not that long after joining in FM1. At that time there wasn't anyone on the site doing/selling them...
I understand where your coming from but.

it was a spur of the moment thing! i'm actually going to get rid of it - people keep asking me about it at work :lol:

i think i'll replace it with some quarter panel ones ;)

still free advertising...

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who know binary and those who don't.

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

Waggin wrote:
mr_sperm1 wrote:

i payed for mine but i want a bigger one. Then people will see the sticker after they have been flogged and come to the site.

I also want a reverse fordmods.com sticker so when i get flogged people will see it. Thinking of that i could just stick it on the front wind shield facing the rear and it will work. LOL

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2