Venom Bodykits 

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Venom Bodykits
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EL XR6

VIC, Australia

i have tries searching for this info but all i found was a few things that dont really help.. i am wondering who the company is that make the venom bodykit and contact details or website for them.. i know they are located in QLD but as far as contacting them or getting prices i cant get them..

EL XR6, 5 Speed Manual, Extractors, Exhaust, 3" Intake, EL GT Intake, Alpine sound system,lowered, 136rwkw.. to come.. another sub and boot install

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF Fairmont AU Falcon FG XR6

VIC, Australia

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:54 am 
Commercial Sponsor

Ride: AU ute

ACT, Australia

They're not mad keen on retailing. I can get their stuff at as good a price as anywhere. What are you after?
Cheers, Bob

Commercial Sponsor
Canberra Car Styling
[url=canberracarstyling.com.au]Image[/url]

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:22 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Bob Hall wrote:
They're not mad keen on retailing. I can get their stuff at as good a price as anywhere. What are you after?
Cheers, Bob
i am mainly after the Venom front bar but i looked at ssv and their prices were almost 900 for it..

EL XR6, 5 Speed Manual, Extractors, Exhaust, 3" Intake, EL GT Intake, Alpine sound system,lowered, 136rwkw.. to come.. another sub and boot install

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Bob Hall wrote:
Cheers, Bob

hey bob can you get venom front bars and if so how much

My Fairmont

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:38 pm 
Commercial Sponsor

ACT, Australia

macca20042 wrote:
Bob Hall wrote:
Cheers, Bob
i am mainly after the Venom front bar but i looked at ssv and their prices were almost 900 for it..

Supply only price is $620 but the killer is freight: $320 from Qld to Yarrawonga.
That makes me about the same as SSV, but at least I put money into the upkeep of this site!
Cheers, Bob

Commercial Sponsor
Canberra Car Styling

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:41 pm 
Commercial Sponsor

ACT, Australia

TickFordEFXR6 wrote:
Bob Hall wrote:
Cheers, Bob

hey bob can you get venom front bars and if so how much

Yes. Non-XR front is $495, but again, plus freight from Qld. Probably about $200 to Melbourne.
Cheers, Bob

Commercial Sponsor
Canberra Car Styling

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

i thought i was the onl person that lyk the vemon kits lol.

BRENT#24-go the SAINTERS

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

BRENT#24 wrote:
i thought i was the onl person that lyk the vemon kits lol.

The whole kit is pretty average, but the front bar is very decent.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

yea front venom bar with the rest ef xr style rear n sides

My Fairmont

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

wow.. freight is pretty bad.. but no offence to ssv but i am still thinking of going through bob to get it cos i prices up the rest of the kit with him so i may as well do the rest. just a question.. would the venom front and rear bars look bad with the ticky side skirts??

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:04 am 
Commercial Sponsor

ACT, Australia

macca20042 wrote:
wow.. freight is pretty bad.. but no offence to ssv but i am still thinking of going through bob to get it cos i prices up the rest of the kit with him so i may as well do the rest. just a question.. would the venom front and rear bars look bad with the ticky side skirts??

Yeah, freight is a bit of a problem. Bear in mind, that was a "special" quote. If I'd been charged my usual rate, we all would have died of shock. The local manager of my carrier admitted as much.
This is the new reality of freight. For years, subbies have beeen screwed by the majors (you've all heard the stories of independent truckies going to the wall) and now that road carriers are getting slightly closer (but not too close) to actually having to pay the real cost of their operations (wear and tear on the roads etc) freight costs are reflecting this.
Anything the size of a bar that goes in a box and goes interstate is going to cost, unfortunately.
If you're thinking of getting both bars, definitely do it at the same time. It won't cost much more to send the two together than one on its own.
Cheers, Bob

Commercial Sponsor
Canberra Car Styling

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

Bob Hall wrote:
macca20042 wrote:

Yeah, freight is a bit of a problem. Bear in mind, that was a "special" quote. If I'd been charged my usual rate, we all would have died of shock. The local manager of my carrier admitted as much.
This is the new reality of freight. For years, subbies have beeen screwed by the majors (you've all heard the stories of independent truckies going to the wall) and now that road carriers are getting slightly closer (but not too close) to actually having to pay the real cost of their operations (wear and tear on the roads etc) freight costs are reflecting this.
Anything the size of a bar that goes in a box and goes interstate is going to cost, unfortunately.
If you're thinking of getting both bars, definitely do it at the same time. It won't cost much more to send the two together than one on its own.
Cheers, Bob
yeah?? thanks heaps for your help bob, i will def try to get both at the same time, i have some money for it coming in the next couple of weeks so will i just contact you direct with this or what?

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

also one other question.. how much different is the venom bar to the standard xr one?? in regards to height mainly.. will it sit alot lower than the other or relatively the same..

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

we got a great deal at work from melbourne 2 sydney direct we can send a 40ft semi for 1300 and 40ft semis to sa for 1090

just picture how many bodykits i could fit in a 40footer damm money to be made

sorry might be off topic

i think the venom rear aint as good as the ticky rear like i said before venom front ticky sides n rear thats me though everyones diffrent

and yea bob when it comes time to get a bodykit u'll be the bloke i see if ya support fordmods id support ur busniess plus being in canberra i can visit my mate and get fireworks :P

My Fairmont

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next