Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: what body kit to get?
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:34 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 2 images

VIC, Australia

hey ppl

just wanted to know whats a good body kit to get for my ba Futura 2003
lol I'm more after a body kit that i can just put on with out any mods like don't want to buy a new set of headlights and stuff like that (but if i have to then i will) hmmmm was thinking mybe getting a xr body kit but i don't think that will suit my car

but any help in picking a body kit will be good and of course price's for the body kits or can someone Recommend a place to get 2nd hand body kits from?

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

SA, Australia

Three things,

1) Make eBay your friend, you can pick up a new full kit for under a grand if you look around; http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-BA-B ... dZViewItem

2) Don't buy second hand unless you have seen the kit fitted onto a car as Body Kits don't fit at the best of times and buying a second hand kit means that there is more chance for warping or damage which will mean it doesn't fit at all!

3) There is absolutely no such thing as a body kit that you can fit with absolutely no mods at all... Believe me, all body kits need some form of modifying before they fit nice and snug.

My 2c worth...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:02 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 2 images

VIC, Australia

MoNGooSE wrote:
Three things,

1) Make eBay your friend, you can pick up a new full kit for under a grand if you look around; http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-BA-B ... dZViewItem

2) Don't buy second hand unless you have seen the kit fitted onto a car as Body Kits don't fit at the best of times and buying a second hand kit means that there is more chance for warping or damage which will mean it doesn't fit at all!

3) There is absolutely no such thing as a body kit that you can fit with absolutely no mods at all... Believe me, all body kits need some form of modifying before they fit nice and snug.

My 2c worth...

k thanks for that :D

ebay is good but most of them are outside of vic :( might look around local before buying off ebay

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]