Fordmods Logo

Wheels/Suspension 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Wheels/Suspension
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:27 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

NSW, Australia

I'm getting some 18" roh's on my BA, (with 235's rubber) as i will be getting suspension in the future (king lows or king super lows) unsure of which one to get, i dont want my car to look like its dropped on its a**, and i really dont want it to scrape, i just want it to look good, (without any scrapage) i was just wondering, does anyone have any idea if it would scrape with superlows, or should i go for the lows? money is not a problem, although the lows and supers are the same price??

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Typhoon

VIC, Australia

I personally have no experience with BA's and lowering, so i dont really know just how low you can go..
However, i do know the exhausts sit alot higher than they bloody did in the e series range, so this is an advantage!
Id also think, with 18" you should look at superlows, get some good shocks and you should be pretty well off/happy.
Lows if i remember correctly are very very close to normal ride height for BA's, unlike in the e series they were spot on the XR ride height.
Im sure if you go on a forum with lots of BA owners you could find some more info, also pictures and experiences..
Some that come to mind are:
www.FordXr6Turbo.com
www.FordForums.com
:idea:

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:31 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

NSW, Australia

Thanks Mate, yeh i have seen a couple of photos of some barra's with lows on, and am thinking about putting them on it for now, they look fairly stylish aswell, i mean if i dont like 'em i can always sell them and get sum others, but i really dont wanna risk any scraping.
cheers.

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 2008 WQ Fiesta XR4

SA, Australia

Hop over to www.fordforums.com.au
A lot of members there have BAs and may be able to answer your question about the superlows.

Darin.

2008 WQ Fiesta XR4
2007 LS Focus CL

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]