Fordmods Logo

XY GT SHAKER FITMENT 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: XY GT SHAKER FITMENT
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:28 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 45

Posts: 3

Joined: 26th Feb 2006

Ride: xy gs

Location: sydney
NSW, Australia

JUST BROUGHT A XY GS REP LOVE IT BUT WAITING 4 MY SHAKER TO ARRIVE IM NOT SHY TO CUT A HOLE IN THE BONNET OR HOOD WHAT EVER YOU WANA CALL IT GOT AIR HACKSAW BUT THERES A BUT DOSE ANY BODY HAVE MUSUREMENTS WHERE IT GOES OR SHOULD I DO A BIT OF GUESS WORK AND ROUGH IT THINK EVEN THE FACTORY ONES CUT THROW THE SUPPORTS BUT NOT NOING ANYTHING ABOUT FALCONS UNTILL NOW COULD DO WITH ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.CHEERS ALL. 8-)

 

_________________

V8s RULE

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1549

Joined: 27th Apr 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Learn to punctuate and turn off caps lock, then you might get some replies
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:35 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 45

Posts: 3

Joined: 26th Feb 2006

Ride: xy gs

Location: sydney
NSW, Australia

Blu Falc wrote:
Learn to punctuate and turn off caps lock, then you might get some replies
I no as much about computers as i do about how a space rockets are built and give it time 4 replys its only been 2 mins give me a brake first post and get reamed thanks buddy :(

 

_________________

V8s RULE

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: XY GT SHAKER FITMENT
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2644

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: 2007

Location: Mount Annan
NSW, Australia

INSANE RYDER wrote:
JUST BROUGHT A XY GS REP LOVE IT BUT WAITING 4 MY SHAKER TO ARRIVE IM NOT SHY TO CUT A HOLE IN THE BONNET OR HOOD WHAT EVER YOU WANA CALL IT GOT AIR HACKSAW BUT THERES A BUT DOSE ANY BODY HAVE MUSUREMENTS WHERE IT GOES OR SHOULD I DO A BIT OF GUESS WORK AND ROUGH IT THINK EVEN THE FACTORY ONES CUT THROW THE SUPPORTS BUT NOT NOING ANYTHING ABOUT FALCONS UNTILL NOW COULD DO WITH ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.CHEERS ALL. 8-)
There are places that sell replica shakers, if you can find one and call them they might have fitment details or templates available.
Cheers
TW.

 

_________________

BF Fairmont Ghia Series II update.
GQ XR6T ghia patrol.

,======o00o
//__|__|_,\_____\,___
|_/--\'_|'__|_/--\_[]IIII[]
_( o ) )_____( o ) )=o=) )__

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1549

Joined: 27th Apr 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

INSANE RYDER wrote:
Blu Falc wrote:
Learn to punctuate and turn off caps lock, then you might get some replies
I no as much about computers as i do about how a space rockets are built and give it time 4 replys its only been 2 mins give me a brake first post and get reamed thanks buddy :(



HAHA no worries :lol:

Also [, (comma)] is your friend, use it where there would normally be a pause in your speech
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:25 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 168

Joined: 5th Jan 2006

Ride: XY Fairmont

Location: Berri
SA, Australia

See if this helps
Image

 

_________________

Real Cars have Chrome Bars

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: XY GT SHAKER FITMENT
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 4967

Joined: 22nd Nov 2004

Location: FAR FAR AWAY LAND
QLD, Australia

INSANE RYDER wrote:
JUST BROUGHT A XY GS REP LOVE IT BUT WAITING 4 MY SHAKER TO ARRIVE IM NOT SHY TO CUT A HOLE IN THE BONNET OR HOOD WHAT EVER YOU WANA CALL IT GOT AIR HACKSAW BUT THERES A BUT DOSE ANY BODY HAVE MUSUREMENTS WHERE IT GOES OR SHOULD I DO A BIT OF GUESS WORK AND ROUGH IT THINK EVEN THE FACTORY ONES CUT THROW THE SUPPORTS BUT NOT NOING ANYTHING ABOUT FALCONS UNTILL NOW COULD DO WITH ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.CHEERS ALL. 8-)
I understood what you what you saying :D panel shop near me had a template they used..

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:48 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 168

Joined: 5th Jan 2006

Ride: XY Fairmont

Location: Berri
SA, Australia

Get one of these, and take the guess work out.
http://www.fordmuscleparts.com.au/cat/?op=sp&id=1721

 

_________________

Real Cars have Chrome Bars

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:25 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 45

Posts: 3

Joined: 26th Feb 2006

Ride: xy gs

Location: sydney
NSW, Australia

smally351 wrote:
See if this helps
Image
Thank you guys you are legends this is fantsic i will take it cant go wrong .Cheers

 

_________________

V8s RULE

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:23 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 337

Joined: 23rd Feb 2005

Ride: BA XTS, BF Xr6 Turbo Ute

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

smally351 wrote:
Get one of these, and take the guess work out.
http://www.fordmuscleparts.com.au/cat/?op=sp&id=1721



for $35 dollars its a great investment . . at least you know the shaler will be in the right place and look nice and neat . . . your crazy if you dont do it this way and you decide to guess . . .

 

_________________

Ford Fan: Since 1987 - Born a Blue Oval Supporter!

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names