Fordmods Logo

A Few Dash Mods For Daily Driver (*Up Dated 2nd page*) 

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: Fairlane NC

VIC, Australia

yeah i did it all. ive become quite the expert at pulling s**t appart. and this time i didnt break anything 8-)

yeah it looks sweet. it was wierd though, my trip computer went from having a range of 40 ish to 0. so i filled it up, but im not sure if its now about 40km off? possible because of an innacurately positioned fuel needle. i positioned it by putting it to the top of the F bar and letting it drop

what do u recon.

also with the trip and climate theres a little redish tinge to the black areas, but it looks the same as urs and i can live with it. i hated the orange and this in nice, different,unusual

ben

NC Fairlane Ghia. AU engine. Pacemaker 4499. 2.5" Redback Zorst, tints, red dash. 17in ba xr (e-series). Suzuki Across (suzi) Sexy in Black

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

TAS, Australia

did you mod the buttons to light up red?

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

TAS, Australia

SlickNCGhia wrote:
yeah i did it all. ive become quite the expert at pulling s**t appart. and this time i didnt break anything 8-)

yeah it looks sweet. it was wierd though, my trip computer went from having a range of 40 ish to 0. so i filled it up, but im not sure if its now about 40km off? possible because of an innacurately positioned fuel needle. i positioned it by putting it to the top of the F bar and letting it drop

what do u recon.

also with the trip and climate theres a little redish tinge to the black areas, but it looks the same as urs and i can live with it. i hated the orange and this in nice, different,unusual

ben

the trip range reset becuase of the low fuel level, i always fill up on monday and becuase i did the mod on sunday my range was <40km.

When you unplugged the trip computer its memory was lost and becuase you had bugger all fuel in the tank the trip computer didn't recognise a change in the level and just assumed it was totally empty. Needle postioning will not change the information sent to the trip computer it only effects how you see it (ie false level)

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: Fairlane NC

VIC, Australia

sweet, cheers mate

ben

NC Fairlane Ghia. AU engine. Pacemaker 4499. 2.5" Redback Zorst, tints, red dash. 17in ba xr (e-series). Suzuki Across (suzi) Sexy in Black

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4