Fordmods Logo

Car stereos 

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Post subject: Car stereos
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:26 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

Howdy i was wondering if you could please give me wiring diagrams for all the alpine, kenwood, pioneer and clarion as well as all the toyota radios (2000-2003) because oneday im looking st replacing the ford radio casette and probably get another cassette radio deck with just CD stacker changer facilities and get the stacker later or may get it all at once not sure yet. what are the quality all the brands like at picking up adelaide FM At Kadina, Moonta And Wallaroo because my grandmothers got a toyota camry with a fujitsu ten radio with facilities for a stacker later and that picks up good fm and my pop also has a toyota cd radio cassette with a glass antenna and that picks up good fm. i look foward to your reply :roll: :D

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: '98 EL Fairmont

VIC, Australia

your kidding arent you?

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:40 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

no im not joking about the fm quality in my grandparents cars its true i just need all the diagrams of the pioneer, clarion, alpine, kenwood and all the 2000 to 2003 toyota cd, radio cassettes thanks

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII Ghia

mmm i think buying a cheap pionner or alpine cd player with stacker control might be the go.

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:50 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

what is the adelaide fm quality in moonta like with those brands you said

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

the more ya spend on the deck the better it will be and if ya gonna get a stacker why would ya want good radio?

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:00 am 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

do you have wiring connections diagrams for all camry radios ranging from year 2000 to 2003. if not dont worry all im asking at the least is for someone to tell me sites to get free wiring diagrans for all car radios ranging from 80s to now

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XR6

NSW, Australia

just go on google mate you will find what you need there,thats all one of us could do!save us the trouble

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: XR Fairmont

VIC, Australia

buddy wiring for head units is almost the same for all makes and models...
you will have a power, earth, memory, amp control, front left and right speakers, rear left and right speakers and there could also be a phone wire which stops your radio when your mobile rings if you have a car kit i think.

no point in looking them all up because they will almost be the same, maybe just different colour wires.

now the other thing is, if this is a ford mods website, how are we going to have the wiring diagram of a toyota camry? im guessing most people on here wouldnt have one, so we should look up google for you? which would have been much easier if you done that in the first place rather than waiting for a reply on here

not having a go at you, just pointing out the obvious

also would help if we knew what car you have?
i think the EF/EL already have a plug in the back to plug in a stacker because my friend had one in his EF fairmont ghia (if you have an EF/EL) and im pretty sure ford uses pioneer equipment.
if its from the 80's your radio would have those big buttons you push in for the radio stations and would not have a constant power to keep the memory of radio stations in the new electronic radios
you will have to run a wire with a fuse from your car battery to the memory wire, which in most cases is yellow
(well thats what i did on our 85 toyoya corona when i installed the kenwood cd player and stacker)

so depends on what type of car you have

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:07 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

howdy just forgot what is a $160.00 kenwood car stereo with cd stacker controls like at picking up adelaide fm in moonta which is about 160 kms if you have any wire colour codes for 2000 model fujitsu ten car radio cassettes with cd stacker controls please let me know and do they also have security codes you have to put in when power is disconnected. also will any cd stacker work with this fujitsu ten head unit if i had the right adaptor or will it only work with fujitsu ten stackers.

Attachments:
File comment: this is the radio im talking about in particular
1d_1_b.jpg
1d_1_b.jpg [ 21.24 KiB | Viewed 124 times ]

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

just get a cd stacker that uses the fm radio to connect ti the tape deck

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

dsheps83 wrote:
just get a cd stacker that uses the fm radio to connect ti the tape deck

i wouldnt bother mate its a waste of time ...was a ridiculous question to start with.....u might wanna look on a toyota forum dude and ask about camry haed units there not a ford forum....

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:15 pm 
Stock as a Rock

SA, Australia

ok i'll see what i can come up with. i am really sorry to anoy yous like this but i am having trouble finding all wire code diagrams for this type of fujitsu ten radio what i might have to do is go see someone that deals with this type of radio what would i be lookind at in cost if i went to a wrecker and bought one and a fujitsu cd stacker seperate prices please as i want to know the individual prices for a stereo and a stacker then i'll leave you alone

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:12 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: ED Falcon

WA, Australia

tyrewarmer wrote:
what is a $160.00 kenwood car stereo with cd stacker controls like at picking up adelaide fm in moonta

:shock: Uhh..

Obviously Fordmods members have a reputation for knowing Absolutely everything..

Driving from Perth to Bunbury, 92.9 (A Perth Local FM Radio Station) cuts out at about the 140-150km mark (Bunbury is 200km away from Perth) on my old Ford Tape Deck.

I have Eclipse gear now (Eclipse, by Fujitsu Ten), and the radio barely works.. although this could be because I snapped my antenna off in a BP Automated Carwash. :)

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ]