Fordmods Logo

EA-ED carpeted kickpanels? 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: EA-ED carpeted kickpanels?
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 7287

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint

Location: Somewhere in
QLD, Australia

did any of the EA-ED's score carpeted kickpanels? or will EF-EL Ghia/Fairlane/LTD items fit straight in?

 

_________________

Banned

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EA-ED carpeted kickpanels?
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 4609

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

Location: Launceston
TAS, Australia

Interceptor wrote:
did any of the EA-ED's score carpeted kickpanels? or will EF-EL Ghia/Fairlane/LTD items fit straight in?


Only the DA-DCIII LTD's got carpeted kick panels. theres a pic of the DC series 1 carpeted kick panels in my gallery.

and yes, EF/EL ones do fit straight in and are much easier to find!!

 

_________________

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 7287

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint

Location: Somewhere in
QLD, Australia

wonderfull...... considering i'm after a EB GT/DC LTD padded console, power windows, climate control, trip comp, leather doortrims and seats as well it looks like i might as well just wreck a DC LTD for all the parts i want :-(

still leaves me short the full leather EB/ED Ghia seats i want tho dammit

 

_________________

Banned

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EA-ED carpeted kickpanels?
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 1643

Joined: 8th Feb 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Ef Ghiaaaaaargh!

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

fordzatmyplace wrote:
Interceptor wrote:
did any of the EA-ED's score carpeted kickpanels? or will EF-EL Ghia/Fairlane/LTD items fit straight in?


Only the DA-DCIII LTD's got carpeted kick panels. theres a pic of the DC series 1 carpeted kick panels in my gallery.

and yes, EF/EL ones do fit straight in and are much easier to find!!


Sell me ur carpeted kickpanels!
Im still interested in the woodgrain door trims by the way, not sure if u got my messages?

 

_________________

Mercedes 500SEC: -- GONE -- http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/my-83-mercedes-500sec-buildup-t69837.html
Ef Ghia: -- GONE -- Pacie 4480's, 2.5" Redback, custom grille, FTR's.
AU xr8: BA xr wheels, 2.5" custom exh, leather and woodgrain next.
Chevy Camaro: LHD, Black, all original.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EA-ED carpeted kickpanels?
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 4609

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

Location: Launceston
TAS, Australia

NAfairlane... wrote:
Sell me ur carpeted kickpanels!
Im still interested in the woodgrain door trims by the way, not sure if u got my messages?


my kick panels are staying right where they are :lol:

i got your your MSG, i'll send you a PM tomorrow :)

Interceptor wrote:
wonderfull...... considering i'm after a EB GT/DC LTD padded console, power windows, climate control, trip comp, leather doortrims and seats as well it looks like i might as well just wreck a DC LTD for all the parts i want :-(

still leaves me short the full leather EB/ED Ghia seats i want tho dammit


i got a leather console + seats + door trims in my NC, very plush :o

 

_________________

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:15 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 36

Posts: 7287

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint

Location: Somewhere in
QLD, Australia

fordzatmyplace wrote:
NAfairlane... wrote:
Sell me ur carpeted kickpanels!
Im still interested in the woodgrain door trims by the way, not sure if u got my messages?


my kick panels are staying right where they are :lol:

i got your your MSG, i'll send you a PM tomorrow :)

Interceptor wrote:
wonderfull...... considering i'm after a EB GT/DC LTD padded console, power windows, climate control, trip comp, leather doortrims and seats as well it looks like i might as well just wreck a DC LTD for all the parts i want :-(

still leaves me short the full leather EB/ED Ghia seats i want tho dammit


i got a leather console + seats + door trims in my NC, very plush :o
C***!

 

_________________

Banned

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:08 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names