Fordmods Logo

Interior Mods 

 

Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 3772

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 33 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

twirqurky wrote:
Can you do me a favour and take a pic of your side skirts please Rapier?


dont have the side skirts yet :P

only the front skirt havent got round to doin teh sides and back yet just did the front while it was getin painted
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:38 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 4146

Joined: 7th Dec 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: E39 523i / EF Fairmont

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Walkinshaw wrote:
Want to learn how to knock $4000 off the price of your EF. Look at the 1st post.

That is honestly the most god awful interior modification ever. Match it with some ghey neon’s and some crappy checker plate floor and you will be the envy of all the Daewoo drivers down the main street. Dude, go to the wreckers grab some stock pieces replace them, then go to the hardware store buy a band saw and cut your hands off and save us the pain of any more creations.


Lol! I thought I was a bit harsh, but that is plain mean. Everyone has different tastes, this dude just has his own original idea for his Falcon, so let him be I say. Resale price is the last thing on my mind to be honest, and I can't imagine it being high on his thoughts either.

 

_________________

E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:02 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Till_Lind wrote:
Walkinshaw wrote:
Want to learn how to knock $4000 off the price of your EF. Look at the 1st post.

That is honestly the most god awful interior modification ever. Match it with some ghey neon’s and some crappy checker plate floor and you will be the envy of all the Daewoo drivers down the main street. Dude, go to the wreckers grab some stock pieces replace them, then go to the hardware store buy a band saw and cut your hands off and save us the pain of any more creations.


Lol! I thought I was a bit harsh, but that is plain mean. Everyone has different tastes, this dude just has his own original idea for his Falcon, so let him be I say. Resale price is the last thing on my mind to be honest, and I can't imagine it being high on his thoughts either.


Why sell it? Gotta pay it off first :)

Walkinshaw same thing is said about your posts as well.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:29 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 409

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Fairmont

Location: Look at that RICE!!
SA, Australia

twirqurky wrote:
Walkinshaw same thing is said about your posts as well.


Heh, at least my dash looks good.

 

_________________

Soo many idiots. So few bullets

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:23 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Walkinshaw wrote:
twirqurky wrote:
Walkinshaw same thing is said about your posts as well.


Heh, at least my dash looks good.


My dash does look good d***head.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:30 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 409

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Fairmont

Location: Look at that RICE!!
SA, Australia

Your right. It does.

 

_________________

Soo many idiots. So few bullets

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:31 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 5313

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

Location: Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
VIC, Australia

lol it does actually look good..

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:44 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 168

Joined: 12th Dec 2004

Ride: GT90

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Please tell me that that is primer or something, and you're not going to leave it like that? :?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 3343

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Walkinshaw wrote:
Your right. It does. opposite day!

sorry mate, had to edit your post in my quote.. you left out the vital part.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:07 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 34

Posts: 409

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: EL Fairmont

Location: Look at that RICE!!
SA, Australia

That was the implication :)

 

_________________

Soo many idiots. So few bullets

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:14 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 22

Joined: 28th Nov 2004

Ride: XR6 Turbo

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

Sorry, that looks aweful. Maybe a different colour would look ok... but if you seriously think baby blue looks good you need a bullet, and ill buy that Ryobi jigsaw you need to saw your hands off so that poor Futura can get through this experience alive
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:39 am 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 255

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Ride: 97 EL Falcon

Location:  
NSW, Australia

Hey, I reckon it's pretty cool.

It's unique, and it's clearly what twirqurky was aiming for, or he wouldn't continue to plough his weekends into finishing the job when he could have stopped after the first lick of paint.

I don't mind the colour, although I think it'd be better if it either contrasted or complimented the exterior of the car a bit better, but hey. Apparently it was the closest he could find to the exterior colour (or somesuch). Again, if it wasn't what he wanted, he'd have quit painting things ages ago.

It's unique, it's got balls, and it's eyecatching, if nothing else. I reckon it'll blow our f**k socks off when it's finished.

So there. Quit bagging people out for doing what they want to do. You don't know their reasons for it, and you don't know what they want. And the best part: If you don't like it, you don't have to drive it!

 

_________________

<img src="http://www.colonpipe.com/images/el.gif" width="137" height="100">

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 44

Posts: 10126

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

well said

 

_________________

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:09 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Datazoid wrote:
Hey, I reckon it's pretty cool.

It's unique, and it's clearly what twirqurky was aiming for, or he wouldn't continue to plough his weekends into finishing the job when he could have stopped after the first lick of paint.

I don't mind the colour, although I think it'd be better if it either contrasted or complimented the exterior of the car a bit better, but hey. Apparently it was the closest he could find to the exterior colour (or somesuch). Again, if it wasn't what he wanted, he'd have quit painting things ages ago.

It's unique, it's got balls, and it's eyecatching, if nothing else. I reckon it'll blow our f**k socks off when it's finished.

So there. Quit bagging people out for doing what they want to do. You don't know their reasons for it, and you don't know what they want. And the best part: If you don't like it, you don't have to drive it!


Thanks Datazoid. Wasnt expecting anyone to rush into my defence but I appreciate it.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:41 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 193

Joined: 30th Apr 2005

Gallery: 9 images

Location: newcastle
NSW, Australia

not finished yet but its a working project[/img]

 

 

Attachments:
P7170239.JPG
P7170239.JPG [ 398.07 KiB | Viewed 18 times ]
P7170234.JPG
P7170234.JPG [ 328.17 KiB | Viewed 27 times ]

Last edited by samsEL on Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names