Fordmods Logo

leather gear nob 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: leather gear nob
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:49 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

is there anyone that can cover a EB T bar in leather ? and how much would it cost

I would like it done in black

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 5582

Joined: 20th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EB1 Fairmont Ghia T5 Wagon

Location: Seven Hills, Sydney
NSW, Australia

Now that is a top idea!!!

Also interested.

BenJ

 

_________________

BenJ's EB T5 DOHC Ghia Wagon - Current Ride
BenJ's EB GL Sedan - Previous Ride
My respect and thanks go to - snap0964, Paulmac, SWC and MRE-50L

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:30 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 99

Joined: 9th May 2007

Ride: xr6 Series 3 vct

Location: gold coast
QLD, Australia

dont know anyone that could do it but dont think it would cost much
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2945

Joined: 24th Jan 2005

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

MR_XR60 wrote:
dont know anyone that could do it but dont think it would cost much


Dude, you've made 40 posts in a day. This post is not helpful in the slightest to this thread. If you don't have something constructive to say then don't say it. I used to think post whoring was cool. But it's pointless man. Keep pointless stupid comments in the Idle Chit Chat forum or to yourself.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:45 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

i am going to buy one from pick and pay more and see if i can get it done, and see about getting the button chromed

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: leather gear nob
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:10 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 14

Joined: 20th Mar 2006

Ride: AUII SR

Location: Gold Coast
QLD, Australia

BuNtEr wrote:
is there anyone that can cover a EB T bar in leather ? and how much would it cost

I would like it done in black



I think you'll find everything you're looking for here;

http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopi ... ht=leather :)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 3184

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Townsville
QLD, Australia

^^^ yeah but that person has f**k off and could never show us photos of their work. i wouldnt trust them.

i am keen for the same kinda thing too, so if anyone finds a reliable source

 

_________________

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:23 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

im going to go see a motor trimmers here in parramatta some time next week and see what it will cost me,

also is it easy to remove the button out of the EB Tbar nob?.

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1110

Joined: 25th Mar 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: BA MKII Fairlane GHIA

Location: Berwick
VIC, Australia

MoNGooSE wrote:
MR_XR60 wrote:
dont know anyone that could do it but dont think it would cost much


Dude, you've made 40 posts in a day. This post is not helpful in the slightest to this thread. If you don't have something constructive to say then don't say it. I used to think post whoring was cool. But it's pointless man. Keep pointless stupid comments in the Idle Chit Chat forum or to yourself.


he was making a valid comment *Dont think it would cost much* that is refering to the question asked leave the bloke alone your comment has nothin at all to do with this thread.. now back to the questions asked i have a mate who recently got his coverd in leather (it was an ef gli) cost him $72 looks great i dont no the name of the mob that did it but i will find out for you
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 2945

Joined: 24th Jan 2005

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

Kenay wrote:
MoNGooSE wrote:
MR_XR60 wrote:
dont know anyone that could do it but dont think it would cost much


Dude, you've made 40 posts in a day. This post is not helpful in the slightest to this thread. If you don't have something constructive to say then don't say it. I used to think post whoring was cool. But it's pointless man. Keep pointless stupid comments in the Idle Chit Chat forum or to yourself.


he was making a valid comment *Dont think it would cost much* that is refering to the question asked leave the bloke alone your comment has nothin at all to do with this thread.. now back to the questions asked i have a mate who recently got his coverd in leather (it was an ef gli) cost him $72 looks great i dont no the name of the mob that did it but i will find out for you


"Dont think it would cost much" is far from helpful...

The guy made 40 posts in one day just so he could put his car in the For Sale Forum... If you check his other posts they are all unhelpful and irrelivent.

And just to keep things on topic for you mate. I was quoted $55 to have my EF shifter retrimmed in black leather with blue stitching. All E-series T-bar shifters are interchangeable with a little modification. However I ended up buying a AU MOMO leather shifter off a mate on here for $50 instead, and, with a lot of blood sweat and tears, modified that to fit my EF. Pics in my gallery.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:38 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names