NSW, Australia

Looks very good,nice job dude...

COMING SOON,XD WITH A TURBO...CLEVO STYLE

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

Im lost...... I got all worked up to do my interior, started it and now have changed my mind about 13 fkn times n cant decide on anything!!!!!!! Grr @ me buying a fkn cuppacino interior...... Well i have my dash shroud black the stereo n ashtray surround black have worked out silver as my 2nd color but am lost as to a 3rd..... Considering my interior is all done with white led's sorta makes it hard, and i think white wouldnt suit against so much black n silver. Im thinking of maybe a charcoal color??? Any suggestions would b excellent i will post some pics up when i have it back together a bit.

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

looks great mate very unique...yeh true having no airbag is a comprise in your own saftey and altho ya look at it like how many accidents do u have in your life and it only takes one but hey then again you could get collected from the side or have such an impact like alot of accidents where the airbag couldnt do anything to save the driver. And all the banter from members regarding legalities is sometimes funny since most myself included are driving unroadworthy vehicles anyway....so each to their own.

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

The banter over legalities of steering wheels and the crap that goes on over tachos' etc (ie:anything that makes your car look but not go better) is funny as hell. What is a led modded dash???? In my book thats something that makes your car look better with no difference other than looks. So does that = rice?????? Funny tho as thats not considered rice but putting a tacho on or a big spoiler is...........

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:15 am 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: Falcon

QLD, Australia

gryph wrote:
Im lost...... I got all worked up to do my interior, started it and now have changed my mind about 13 fkn times n cant decide on anything!!!!!!! Grr @ me buying a fkn cuppacino interior...... Well i have my dash shroud black the stereo n ashtray surround black have worked out silver as my 2nd color but am lost as to a 3rd..... Considering my interior is all done with white led's sorta makes it hard, and i think white wouldnt suit against so much black n silver. Im thinking of maybe a charcoal color??? Any suggestions would b excellent i will post some pics up when i have it back together a bit.

instead of silver why not go with a nice fine gold then you could put a gold pearl over or in the black as well that would go nice with the rest of your cappa try and keep it to your major colour and two minor colours

efII wgn xr front xr ecu 17s filter pacemakers highflow cat & 2.5 manual conversion
THERE IS NO TIME FOR PATIENCE

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Ive decided black dash surround, Anodised blue where u have your red n silver highlights here n there with a silver radio surround. Am painting/ dyeing the rest of the interior so matching doesnt matter that much. This way i can put silver n blue highlights thru the car will post some pics up tonite/tomorrow depends on how long its all gonna take me (im doing leds and paper slips for the dash/trip comp at the same time...)

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ok here is the dogiest picure u will ever see but neways :P

Imagine that with anodised blue where your red is, thats the plan (soz bout the crappy picture size stupid imageshack....)

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Where did u get your boss kit from?

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Post subject: .
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:16 am 
Technical Contributor

QLD, Australia

gryph should look good i didnt realise you were doing the rest of the trim as well

Malloy I got it from super cheap it is autotecnica brand the same as the steering wheel and is part number 136

graph my steering wheel came with three inserts a red a black and an anodised blue one autobarn down the road have the wheel on sale at the moment for $100 plus the boss I paid $160 for the wheel alone

efII wgn xr front xr ecu 17s filter pacemakers highflow cat & 2.5 manual conversion

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Because its a autotecnica boss kit, do you have to get a autotcnica wheel? or will any brand do?

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

yes an awesome colour, looks very good. Get rid of the sticker of the chick on your dash, it doesn't fit in. Looking forward to seeing when you have the whole car up to colour!

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Post subject: .
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:32 pm 
Technical Contributor

QLD, Australia

Molloy wrote:
Because its a autotecnica boss kit, do you have to get a autotcnica wheel? or will any brand do?

no they are multi fit boss

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

pretty sure those steering wheels are illegal...my mates got the same one in a excel and they are slighly smaller than the guidlines that i got from qld transport...but meh...
looks really good....and prettyful :P
i personanlly would've got one of the ones off ebay that have the airbag area...mainly because they are realy comfy :P

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Wagon Turbo, Ba Fairlane G220

VIC, Australia

Gee I don't know why everyone is so worried about the airbag unless you are in an accident at high speeds they do more damage than good. I had one go of in my face and it ain't good hurts like hell, not saying that they don't save lives but in my case I would have been better off without it. Anyway back to the topic love it mate looks really good.

Congo Green Ba Wagon With F6 6 Speed Manual Driveline.

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FGX G6ET

NSW, Australia

nice mining...you realise this thread is like 18 months old :roll:

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 6  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next