Fordmods Logo

Started my Custom interior! 

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Started my Custom interior!
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

VIC, Australia

As topic says i've started off my new custom interior in my lunch breaks at work i've done doors and console lid so far.
i've been wanting to do a custom interior for a while and decided on Black Leather with Orange stiching and the inserts(middle of the seats/doors) Orange macrosuede(more expensive then Leather amazingly), and get BOSS EB on each seat (black or dark red, don't know yet).
Many people were saying to me not to go Orange and to go black and red(well about 95% of people!, lol) but i wanted Orange, coz im in the automotive interior bizzo i see so many people coming in for black and red interiors but i wanted something not everybody had and a little more extreme i guess you could say, so thats what im doing, not to mention i like orange anyway, i think it's a nice colour.(BTW if you want your interior done tell me :D)

monday or tuesday im also thinking about doing the rear parcel shelf in orange suede aswell, i'll see how much suede i've used up already and if i don't think i have enough and really want to do it i'll order more.

the series 1 EB Ghias have a silver door from factory with a green type insert series 2 EB Ghias have a Darker door from memory with full leather interior including door inserts and since i have a series 1 i decided to see how orange would look on a silver door, i thought it would look bad, but after i did it it is not as bad as i thought but i still might get a darker door and put my orange inserts in them, we'll see how it looks after i do my seats i tryed picturing the doors after i did my seats and may not look to bad on the silver door, but i'll decide after i've done all the seats.

when i tryed to post up pics i got a internet explorer error so go down to the link in my siggy press on that and go to page 4 i have 4-5 pics of the doors and console lid so far.

4 cylinders are like chinese food, few minutes after you have them you just want more!

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF Falcon XT-T

VIC, Australia

looks like JETXR started a trend ;)

can u do good prices on trimming stuff? :D

send pics to me if u want them hosted ( falconv8@netspace.net.au )

FALCN6 - EF GLi Turbo, 20" Rims, Air Bag Suspension, Straight LPG, 225rwkw
DTHWGN - EA GL Wagon, LTD Interior, Satin Black, 5.0, Turbo
RACER - EF Futura , 5.0, 5 Speed
PROJECT - 83 Thunderbird, Lowered, 18" Billet Wheels
DAILY - BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4 3V

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:10 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Ride: BA XR6T

VIC, Australia

lovin the centre console. i think when you get the darker door trims on, the orange inserts will look heaps better. but thats just my opinion.

ive seen a parcel shelf that was re-done with the tickford logo embossed on it, all covered in grey carpet. looked pretty factory. maybe you could do something similar with "BOSS EB" instead of the tickford wings. either way, post up pics when you've done the parcel shelf.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

EFFalcon wrote:
looks like JETXR started a trend ;)

can u do good prices on trimming stuff? :D

send pics to me if u want them hosted ( falconv8@netspace.net.au )

yeah i can if you want something done, your already on my msn so if you want yours done tell me and i'll find out pricing to get everything in and done then if you want we can fit the covers together or just let me do it, whatever you want.

4 cylinders are like chinese food, few minutes after you have them you just want more!

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Mash85 wrote:
lovin the centre console. i think when you get the darker door trims on, the orange inserts will look heaps better. but thats just my opinion.

ive seen a parcel shelf that was re-done with the tickford logo embossed on it, all covered in grey carpet. looked pretty factory. maybe you could do something similar with "BOSS EB" instead of the tickford wings. either way, post up pics when you've done the parcel shelf.

yeah will post up pics everything i do, looking forward to seeing parcelshelf i've never done one before so see how it goes.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:47 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EF Falcon Futura

VIC, Australia

Yeah looks nice and tidy, i like it!

EF Futura - EL GT Snorkle, Alpine Head Unit, 17" CSA Avenger rims, Ford foot mats.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

TAS, Australia

Hay Storm, if i send you some parts and $$$ for materials and abour, can you do some trimming for me :D

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:59 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: HSV GTS LS3

QLD, Australia

So is that you sitting in Sammy's Lambo on the last pages??

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

WIKED wrote:
So is that you sitting in Sammy's Lambo on the last pages??

yeah it is, felt like you were sitting on the ground, lol, sit dips down under lower then the rest of the car when i looked under it

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

fordzatmyplace wrote:
Hay Storm, if i send you some parts and $$$ for materials and abour, can you do some trimming for me :D

what sort of parts we talking about?, and what car?

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

SA, Australia

yeh can you trim some parts for me if i send them down to you?..labor and materials and postage paid for...??

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

TAS, Australia

Storm wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:

what sort of parts we talking about?, and what car?

EF/EL stuff like T-Bar Handles, Handbrake covers. Possibly door inserts as well. Thats all

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

dorr inserts look good, console lid looks good. but dear goodness do something bout the rest of the door trims!! :P Never been much of a fan for suede on parts like that.

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: ed fairmont ghia, ed gli

VIC, Australia

i wasnt a fan of that stuff either but now i got it, f**k its good doestn burn ya arm an s**t in summer :D

anyway..... stormy got a question for ya mate.... how much do you recon it would cost to redo my head rests, out of an ed, there leather

got quouted 500 bucks. nearly had a heart attack, im like f**k there only little

I LOVE MY DOG

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

i took 1 pic of parcelshelf then camera stuffed up, won't charge/turn on anything so have to use my other one if i can find it, BUT 1 pic you can see it pretty good so go to link in sig on my 1st post and go to page 4, bluprnt xr8 (from FF) saw it quickly as we were organizing his car to get done next week he thought it looked alright, but IMO not bad at least considering you can take the parcelshelfs out on these cars and you pretty much have to just lay it down and tuck it in.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 3  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next