Fordmods Logo

15x7" Wheels to suit pre-au offset falcons 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: 15x7" Wheels to suit pre-au offset falcons
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Up for sale are a set of 4 Performance Alloy AP7's which are 15x7" and will fit all Falcons before the AU model. No tyres or Wheel Nuts!!!

Specs are: Offset = 10mm, PCD = 114.3

They have had the centres sanded, prepped and freshly painted a gold chrome colour by me. They also have a polished outside lip. I removed them off my car to do this and have decided to sell them to fund other mods.

The paint job is not perfect, as there are a few runs here and there, but only on the 'sidewall' of the spokes which means it will not be noticable when fitted on the car, as you can see in the pics.

Overall they look fantastic and being 15 inch, they would make a perfect 'entry level' mag wheel for someone who wants to save money and use theyre original car's tyres. They should fit XB-EL falcons, fairmonts etc.

I wont accept any offers as if they do not sell, i will just use them on my car.

Will even throw in a new matching can of gold chrome paint to use for future touch ups, stone chips etc. and will throw in 2x 205/65/15 tyres and 1x 225/60/15 sports directional tyre, these have medium to low tread but should be legal. Cheers!!!

*SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*

Last edited by FordFairmont on Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:25 am 
Getting Side Ways

*SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]