Fordmods Logo

A.maket sprint F skirt/boxcar boot lip spoiler/ EL GTsnorkle 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:28 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

just bid on it you never know you could win it dude, buy the way i only kidding dude its on ebay everyone has a chance to win the bid

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

BuNtEr wrote:
just bid on it you never know you could win it dude


i havnt yet..
but if you really want it i wont bother bidding..
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:33 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

just bid on it you boofhead lol

if you dont bid i will stamp my foot very hard on the floor to show im not happy lol

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:31 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

BuNtEr wrote:
just bid on it you boofhead lol

if you dont bid i will stamp my foot very hard on the floor to show im not happy lol
resulting in china like earthquake... :lol:

haha.. you two girls are piss funny.. "i want it.. NO I WANT IT!!!!... ok you can have it then.... NO!!!!! YOU HAVE IT!!!!

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 3277

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Ronald Mcdonald Mobile

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

ill take it matt :P

ill put a ford bit on the MX

 

_________________

Gooooone - Eb2 Coon - 143RWKW
Now - Mazda MX5 with HKS Supercharger 190RWKW
Crescent Motorsport Liverpool - 9600 6229

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 2688

Joined: 21st Oct 2007

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

Location: Lake Macquarie
NSW, Australia

Will the snorkel fit the Lane Matt? I've got the crappy factory unit, the Lane wants to breath :P

 

_________________

Image
E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:04 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
BuNtEr wrote:
just bid on it you boofhead lol

if you dont bid i will stamp my foot very hard on the floor to show im not happy lol
resulting in china like earthquake... :lol:

haha.. you two girls are piss funny.. "i want it.. NO I WANT IT!!!!... ok you can have it then.... NO!!!!! YOU HAVE IT!!!!


Do you mind Matt were are negotiating ok lol.

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 870

Joined: 14th Mar 2006

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: telstar

Location: macquarie fields
NSW, Australia

ok so who's bidder 3 and who pulled out? lol.... :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

NCIILANE wrote:
Will the snorkel fit the Lane Matt? I've got the crappy factory unit, the Lane wants to breath :P


you need thermos dude, as the snorkle will not fit with the shroud you have for that crop duster fan

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 2688

Joined: 21st Oct 2007

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

Location: Lake Macquarie
NSW, Australia

BuNtEr wrote:
NCIILANE wrote:
Will the snorkel fit the Lane Matt? I've got the crappy factory unit, the Lane wants to breath :P


you need thermos dude, as the snorkle will not fit with the shroud you have for that crop duster fan

Have you figured out a way to fit thermo's to the radiator I have? Maybe I'll get the snorkel now ready for when I can afford to replace my radiator, buy a set of thermo's and a craig davies kit :P Don't worry, the clutch fan will not be there much longer :) I might be catching up with MRE-50L friday night and I'll see what radiator he has in the LTD, if it has the mounting lugs that mine is missing, I may be in a mood to negotiate a price with Dave.

 

_________________

Image
E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

NCIILANE wrote:
BuNtEr wrote:
NCIILANE wrote:
Will the snorkel fit the Lane Matt? I've got the crappy factory unit, the Lane wants to breath :P


you need thermos dude, as the snorkle will not fit with the shroud you have for that crop duster fan

Have you figured out a way to fit thermo's to the radiator I have? Maybe I'll get the snorkel now ready for when I can afford to replace my radiator, buy a set of thermo's and a craig davies kit :P Don't worry, the clutch fan will not be there much longer :) I might be catching up with MRE-50L friday night and I'll see what radiator he has in the LTD, if it has the mounting lugs that mine is missing, I may be in a mood to negotiate a price with Dave.


yes there is an easy way to fit the fans to early rads i can show you its too easy you dont need to change your rad at all

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 2688

Joined: 21st Oct 2007

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

Location: Lake Macquarie
NSW, Australia

BuNtEr wrote:
NCIILANE wrote:
BuNtEr wrote:
NCIILANE wrote:
Will the snorkel fit the Lane Matt? I've got the crappy factory unit, the Lane wants to breath :P


you need thermos dude, as the snorkle will not fit with the shroud you have for that crop duster fan

Have you figured out a way to fit thermo's to the radiator I have? Maybe I'll get the snorkel now ready for when I can afford to replace my radiator, buy a set of thermo's and a craig davies kit :P Don't worry, the clutch fan will not be there much longer :) I might be catching up with MRE-50L friday night and I'll see what radiator he has in the LTD, if it has the mounting lugs that mine is missing, I may be in a mood to negotiate a price with Dave.


yes there is an easy way to fit the fans to early rads i can show you its too easy you dont need to change your rad at all

got a spare set, we'll do it Friday :P

 

_________________

Image
E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:39 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 3227

Joined: 12th Feb 2007

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

Location: your mums
NSW, Australia

got 15 sets sitting here

 

_________________

BANNED

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 2688

Joined: 21st Oct 2007

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

Location: Lake Macquarie
NSW, Australia

looks like I could be doing a bit of wheeling and dealing Friday :lol: Better leave my keycard at home or I could end up with a boot full.

 

_________________

Image
E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

auction ends tonight for all the gear as listed in the 1st post.. from 630pm tonight..

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:40 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names