Fordmods Logo

AU for sale (the orange one) again.......... 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: AU for sale (the orange one) again..........
Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:32 am 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

Hi everyone! i had no internet for a while so could not answer some of your P.M.s i will answer all your additional questions here. For those who didnt sent me P.M.s this will be just a more informative add....

First of all its an ex taxi however its not a base car, the owner is my girlfriends dad he was the only person driving the cab, he did not have another driver. He is in his 50s and drives accordingly, so the car is in good cond. Always serviced and well maintained. Has lots of paperwork from the day it was bought until today.

Now the good part: with nowadays petrol prices LPG is realy cheap, compared to my old xr8 its like almoust free to run I agree that AUs look like s**t (unless they are XRs) so i decided to make some adjustments to the way my car looks. Full XR8 interior + exterior. Outside: front, sides, rear kit, twin wing, dark tint, supa lows, quallity BA orange paintjob,clear tail lights,clear side blinkers,gunmetal paint inserts. Inside: full XR8 interior including dash(dash was a very big job) XR8 panel with 85K on it. Also chrome door handles, chrome and woodgrain gear shifter, leather gear and steering. 5 * 17" BA fairlane rims(cromis sold)with cromies car looks unbelivable. Reconditioned gearbox. Gas system was checked 6 month ago. The car is duel fuel and i do occasionally run it on premium.
Car is very low so speedhumps need attention. Very sraight no dings, chips, scratches!!!

The car is in very good cond. best ex taxi in sydney guaranteed, gets alot of heads turned. Nothing gives away its past life.
Reason for sale is my misses, the ride is too bumpy for her(as she has no ability to go arround pot holes) and she hates the colour?!?!?!?!

I need to get 11K, if i dont get this money after all the work i did i would rather keep it and just get my woman another car. You guys know how mutch all the mods are so the price is very reasonable. Also if you drive a bit in one year you will get half of what you paid for this car back by just saving money on petrol. Iam posting some new pix interior has not been cleaned so doesnt look its best...

Attachments:
mashinka 004.jpg
mashinka 004.jpg [ 113.05 KiB | Viewed 102 times ]
DSC00998.JPG
DSC00998.JPG [ 144.91 KiB | Viewed 113 times ]
DSC00999.JPG
DSC00999.JPG [ 143.6 KiB | Viewed 104 times ]
mashinka 023.jpg
mashinka 023.jpg [ 144.54 KiB | Viewed 106 times ]
mashinka 012.jpg
mashinka 012.jpg [ 144.51 KiB | Viewed 120 times ]

Last edited by fastrider on Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:34 am 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

interior

Attachments:
mashinka 014.jpg
mashinka 014.jpg [ 150.07 KiB | Viewed 104 times ]

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:51 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

VIC, Australia

nice lookin car gl with the sale