Fordmods Logo

BLOWN XR8 FOR SALE (WILL CONSIDER SWAP) 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: BLOWN XR8 FOR SALE (WILL CONSIDER SWAP)
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: AU1 XR8 Manual

QLD, Australia

As you all May remember i had my Supercharged AU Xr8 for sale a couple of months ago. Well it looked to be sold to a mate of mine, so i have held it for him for a couple of months for him to sort out his s**t out. Unfortunately he has done the dirty on me and had a change of heart.
So once again it is on the market. Was asking $24k, now $21k. And am now open to reasonable offers of swapping for BA I6(wagon or sedan) + cash. BA's go for around 12k now, so anyone interested you do the math.
Have no licence atm so car is rarely driven, someone awaken the beast.

James. 0423221411

White in colour, Vortech V2 Supercharger, Large front mount intercooler, Bosch blow off valve, cobra intake manifold, Ported GT40P heads, crow cam, roller rockers, forged pistons with balanced bottom end, twin 3â€￾ mandrel bent exhaust system with pacemaker extractors, T5 gearbox, Heavy duty clutch, 3.73:1 diff gears, bigger injectors and fuel pump, Motec M48 computer, Custom made XB GT bonnet, Lunar taillights, tick ford body kit, 18â€￾ ROH mages, Pioneer touch screen DVD player, Recent DYNO sheets for over 400rwhp, Many more extras, Excellent condition.
Brand New Tyres and renewed rego.

Attachments:
DSC02096.JPG
DSC02096.JPG [ 136.6 KiB | Viewed 132 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]