Fordmods Logo

Can't keep your teenage son at home? 

 

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 3516

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

[self-deleted]

Last edited by blackjack_original on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 860

Joined: 24th Apr 2005

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

yer run out da door n back 2 da sex shop 4 more of 'grandma's a whore special deluxe edition' :wink: i know u secretly prefer older women

 

_________________

Once i had a dream that i was a Squirtle

To be equal you must add and subtract... and i never liked math

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2833

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Lincoln LS, MKII Escort, ED

Location: geelong
VIC, Australia

damn, if only you were from VIC,

 

_________________

Because i can.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

JOSE wrote:
damn, if only you were from VIC,


yeh my thoughts exactly. :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:19 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 1751

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA ute, FG XR6T

Location: Quakers Hill
NSW, Australia

stratusfaction wrote:
yer run out da door n back 2 da sex shop 4 more of 'grandma's a whore special deluxe edition' :wink: i know u secretly prefer older women


Hey moderators, shouldn't someone annex this germ from here?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:26 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 2282

Joined: 14th Jan 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

stratusfaction wrote:
yer run out da door n back 2 da sex shop 4 more of 'grandma's a whore special deluxe edition' :wink: i know u secretly prefer older women


im surprised you didnt put your hand up for granny's gang bang f**k. oh wait a minute there a bit to young for you arnt they

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:18 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 1751

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA ute, FG XR6T

Location: Quakers Hill
NSW, Australia

Title list;
Bag No. 1
Caught from Behind
Swinger No. 8
Passages 1
c*m Freaks Vol 3
Paris Models
Spectators
Ring of Passion
Backside Out
Doma International
Wild Cats
Caught from Behind No. 15
Super Dripping Wet Vol 4
Private Sessions 12
Forbidden Bodies
Pogada Tales
Girls at Play
Adriana's Bondage
Between the Cheeks
New Girls in Town No. 4
In Your Face
Raunch
Double Load
Vulgare Ficksau
Environmental Attorney
Renegades
c*m Freaks Vol 4
Teenage Pleasure
Indian Summer
Star Bangers 3
Behind Blue Eyes No. 3
Vow of Passion
Sea of Desire
Behind the Black Door Part 5
Loads of Fun No. 4
Double
Pain 32
f**k Club
The Naked Stranger
Group f**k
Rump Humpers 3
All Over Me
Gang Bang Girls No. 13
The Interrogation
Anal Cuties
Butt Watch 5
Maxi Putes
Anita 2
Undressed to Thrill
Show and Tell
Seventeen Special Shaved Teenagers
s**t Lovers 4
Seoul Train

Bag No. 2
Dreamland
Carols Perverse Trauma
Super Diamond XX No. 7
The Perfect Girl
Cheeks 4
American Blonde
G Spot Girls
Peter Pepper Vol 5
Pagoda Boff
Naughty Nymphs
Euro Raunch 4
Honky Tonk Angels
Super Hornio Bros 2
Sex Over 40 No. 2
Saft - Schleuder
Freiwild
Extrem Versaut 12
Punition
Shiver
Badlands 11
Butt Mans Favourite Rio Cann Parties
Hung and Hard 2
Midnight Nymphos
Holly Does Hollywood 3
C*** Training
Up The Gulf
Beach Bum Amateurs 9
Harlequin Affair
Tattoo Love Boy
Riviera Heat
Cat House
Sodomania 6
Backdoor To Hollywood 6
a** Capades
Easy Entry
Service Active
Double D Amateurs 14
Advocate Men Live
Orgy At The Fun House
The Art of Passion
Off Duty Manouvres
Sex Bizarre
Butt Hole Madness
Twilight No. 7
White Foreskin
The Wild Ones
Hot Shots Vol 21 Big Ones
Ecstacy 2
Anal Fever
All Night Long

Bag No. 3
Licky Guy
Roll In The Hay
Heads or Tails
It Happened One Day
Too Big For His Britches
Indecent
Amorous Amateurs Vol 33
Studio Bizarre
Danny's Back
Guys Who Crave Black C**k
Hair Plug
Reunion
Something Dirty
Guys Who Take It Up The a***
Naked Juice
Back Coast Highway
Anal
Life In The Fat Lane 3
Trial By Bondage
Fratrimony
Motor Crotch
Sperm Boys 28
The Crotch Watcher
The Best of Cult Part 2
Flaming
Forbidden Lust
Bondage Is My Pleasure Series 1
Platoon (Xrated)
Carribean Beat
Lady Fantasy
Who Shaved Trinity Lauren
Egal Anal
Head Of The Class 2
Tight Jeans
Tangled
The Size Counts
White Women
Sperma-tenies
L'exitee Anale
Sticky Fingers 5
Young Men With Older Women 2
International Amateur Vol 9
Video Virgins 10
Giant Splash Shop 2
Taylor Waynes World
Ravaged
Anal Misconduct
Climatic Scenes 46
Good Vibrations Part 1
The Passion

Bag No. 4
The Best Of Samantha Cordoba
f**k Like Hell
Made In Japan
Anal Inferno
Hot Paprika Girls
Secret Dreaming
Gigantic 4 Hour Videos No. 9
Bi-Sexual Encounters No. 6
Hour Man
Erotic Explosions No. 19
Shipwrecked
Egal Anal
Big Bottle
Dripping Wets Nastiest Scenes Vol 2
Twilight No. 7
Real Sex World Part 3
Colssal Combos 21
Easy Way Out
Rectal Princess
p***y Trainer
Dirty Devils
Down Down Down
Memories Of A Lost Summer
Inferno
Flashpoint
Candid C***
f**k Frenzy
The Lesbian Dream
Heisses Sperm
Merry Widows
Asian Teenager Quick Trip
Obsessions In Lace
The Milky Way
Out Chef
Private Film 21
The Legend Of King Karl
Twilight No. 20
Le Mariee Est Une Pute
Aero Bites
The Tease
Deep Deep In The Jungle
FS Body Finery
Hot Love In Bankok
The Power Of Summer Part 2
Nightshift Nurses
Out Of Control
France Open
Anonomous
Immorals Part 2
Randy Romance

Bag No. 5
The Ball Bizarre
Sex Desire
Grandma's Gang Bang
German Erotica
Mafia Connection & Psycho
Spirtzorgie Im Pornostudio
Wichsgeile Gummispiele
f**k Affair
Nasty Nurses
Super s*** 11
St X Where
Hollywood Heartbreakers
Geile Spanner
Bare Essentials
Precious Gems
Flesh Palace
Anal Nation 2
Debbie Does Las Vegas
Rockin The Boat
Alt Und Jung
Clean And Dirty
Anal Dynamite
Fire And Ice
Group f**k Of The Best Kind
AJA And Friends
Anal Angels 2
Blowing In Style
Kaviar Extreme
Paler Shade Of Blue
Twin Cheeks
Anal Intruder 7
50 And Still Pumpin
Trans Continental Debs 2
Portrait Of A Swinger
Amorous Amateurs 34
Black Candy
Submission
Vixons
But Can She Type
Anal Fury
Dirty Books

Wouldn't all this look great, straight in the Pool Room?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:39 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 47

Posts: 1826

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1997 Falcon EL Gli/Sleeper

Location: Bayside, Brisbane
QLD, Australia

mspw wrote:
Title list;
Bag No. 1
Caught from Behind
Swinger No. 8
Passages 1
c*m Freaks Vol 3
Paris Models
Spectators
Ring of Passion
Backside Out
Doma International
Wild Cats
Caught from Behind No. 15
Super Dripping Wet Vol 4
Private Sessions 12
Forbidden Bodies
Pogada Tales
Girls at Play
Adriana's Bondage
Between the Cheeks
New Girls in Town No. 4
In Your Face
Raunch
Double Load
Vulgare Ficksau
Environmental Attorney
Renegades
c*m Freaks Vol 4
Teenage Pleasure
Indian Summer
Star Bangers 3
Behind Blue Eyes No. 3
Vow of Passion
Sea of Desire
Behind the Black Door Part 5
Loads of Fun No. 4
Double
Pain 32
f**k Club
The Naked Stranger
Group f**k
Rump Humpers 3
All Over Me
Gang Bang Girls No. 13
The Interrogation
Anal Cuties
Butt Watch 5
Maxi Putes
Anita 2
Undressed to Thrill
Show and Tell
Seventeen Special Shaved Teenagers
s**t Lovers 4
Seoul Train

Bag No. 2
Dreamland
Carols Perverse Trauma
Super Diamond XX No. 7
The Perfect Girl
Cheeks 4
American Blonde
G Spot Girls
Peter Pepper Vol 5
Pagoda Boff
Naughty Nymphs
Euro Raunch 4
Honky Tonk Angels
Super Hornio Bros 2
Sex Over 40 No. 2
Saft - Schleuder
Freiwild
Extrem Versaut 12
Punition
Shiver
Badlands 11
Butt Mans Favourite Rio Cann Parties
Hung and Hard 2
Midnight Nymphos
Holly Does Hollywood 3
C*** Training
Up The Gulf
Beach Bum Amateurs 9
Harlequin Affair
Tattoo Love Boy
Riviera Heat
Cat House
Sodomania 6
Backdoor To Hollywood 6
a** Capades
Easy Entry
Service Active
Double D Amateurs 14
Advocate Men Live
Orgy At The Fun House
The Art of Passion
Off Duty Manouvres
Sex Bizarre
Butt Hole Madness
Twilight No. 7
White Foreskin
The Wild Ones
Hot Shots Vol 21 Big Ones
Ecstacy 2
Anal Fever
All Night Long

Bag No. 3
Licky Guy
Roll In The Hay
Heads or Tails
It Happened One Day
Too Big For His Britches
Indecent
Amorous Amateurs Vol 33
Studio Bizarre
Danny's Back
Guys Who Crave Black C**k
Hair Plug
Reunion
Something Dirty
Guys Who Take It Up The a***
Naked Juice
Back Coast Highway
Anal
Life In The Fat Lane 3
Trial By Bondage
Fratrimony
Motor Crotch
Sperm Boys 28
The Crotch Watcher
The Best of Cult Part 2
Flaming
Forbidden Lust
Bondage Is My Pleasure Series 1
Platoon (Xrated)
Carribean Beat
Lady Fantasy
Who Shaved Trinity Lauren
Egal Anal
Head Of The Class 2
Tight Jeans
Tangled
The Size Counts
White Women
Sperma-tenies
L'exitee Anale
Sticky Fingers 5
Young Men With Older Women 2
International Amateur Vol 9
Video Virgins 10
Giant Splash Shop 2
Taylor Waynes World
Ravaged
Anal Misconduct
Climatic Scenes 46
Good Vibrations Part 1
The Passion

Bag No. 4
The Best Of Samantha Cordoba
f**k Like Hell
Made In Japan
Anal Inferno
Hot Paprika Girls
Secret Dreaming
Gigantic 4 Hour Videos No. 9
Bi-Sexual Encounters No. 6
Hour Man
Erotic Explosions No. 19
Shipwrecked
Egal Anal
Big Bottle
Dripping Wets Nastiest Scenes Vol 2
Twilight No. 7
Real Sex World Part 3
Colssal Combos 21
Easy Way Out
Rectal Princess
p***y Trainer
Dirty Devils
Down Down Down
Memories Of A Lost Summer
Inferno
Flashpoint
Candid C***
f**k Frenzy
The Lesbian Dream
Heisses Sperm
Merry Widows
Asian Teenager Quick Trip
Obsessions In Lace
The Milky Way
Out Chef
Private Film 21
The Legend Of King Karl
Twilight No. 20
Le Mariee Est Une Pute
Aero Bites
The Tease
Deep Deep In The Jungle
FS Body Finery
Hot Love In Bankok
The Power Of Summer Part 2
Nightshift Nurses
Out Of Control
France Open
Anonomous
Immorals Part 2
Randy Romance

Bag No. 5
The Ball Bizarre
Sex Desire
Grandma's Gang Bang
German Erotica
Mafia Connection & Psycho
Spirtzorgie Im Pornostudio
Wichsgeile Gummispiele
f**k Affair
Nasty Nurses
Super s*** 11
St X Where
Hollywood Heartbreakers
Geile Spanner
Bare Essentials
Precious Gems
Flesh Palace
Anal Nation 2
Debbie Does Las Vegas
Rockin The Boat
Alt Und Jung
Clean And Dirty
Anal Dynamite
Fire And Ice
Group f**k Of The Best Kind
AJA And Friends
Anal Angels 2
Blowing In Style
Kaviar Extreme
Paler Shade Of Blue
Twin Cheeks
Anal Intruder 7
50 And Still Pumpin
Trans Continental Debs 2
Portrait Of A Swinger
Amorous Amateurs 34
Black Candy
Submission
Vixons
But Can She Type
Anal Fury
Dirty Books


f**k you must have a very muscley right Arm( or left if your a Leftie) after having watched all those 300 videos. You got a few "Fist of Fury" Trophies on your cabinet aye :?:

 

_________________

" In life their is never an Obligation just an Opportunity to..Own an awesome 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang! "

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:07 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

nannas_ed wrote:
stratusfaction wrote:
yer run out da door n back 2 da sex shop 4 more of 'grandma's a whore special deluxe edition' :wink: i know u secretly prefer older women


im surprised you didnt put your hand up for granny's gang bang f**k. oh wait a minute there a bit to young for you arnt they


No they are too much alive for him.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6168

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

twirqurky wrote:
nannas_ed wrote:
stratusfaction wrote:
yer run out da door n back 2 da sex shop 4 more of 'grandma's a whore special deluxe edition' :wink: i know u secretly prefer older women


im surprised you didnt put your hand up for granny's gang bang f**k. oh wait a minute there a bit to young for you arnt they


No they are too much alive for him.

DAMMIT! i was about to write that!

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6432

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Holy crap mspw! I read some of those titles and I'm beginning to get a clearer idea of who you are...

Oh and to complete this little gem of a sale, where's the photo of this pile-O-porn? I wanna see if it actually exists or you're just making up names! :)

 

_________________

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 844

Joined: 23rd Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: FBT

Location: Nth East
VIC, Australia

lol, theres a fair bit of gay porn in there, where did you get this s**t

 

_________________

"12 yards long, two lanes wide, 65 tonnes of american pride" Fairlane
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 1751

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA ute, FG XR6T

Location: Quakers Hill
NSW, Australia

Vic wrote:
Holy crap mspw! I read some of those titles and I'm beginning to get a clearer idea of who you are...


We might have the same father, heh Vic?

All salvaged from a CBD garbage room (My girls the building manager). Considering where they came from its truely amazing there aren't more Metrosexual titles.
Naturally I've screened a few for quality control purposes so I can summarize to you all by saying it's not right what Kiwi's do to their sheep.

ImageImageImage
Image
Plus one other stack, not photographed.

There's even one where the star look a little like MARMO, titled 'Crown Evidence'

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:47 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Hahaha gotta be quicker Mitch!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 2282

Joined: 14th Jan 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

mspw wrote:
Vic wrote:
Holy crap mspw! I read some of those titles and I'm beginning to get a clearer idea of who you are...


We might have the same father, heh Vic?

All salvaged from a CBD garbage room (My girls the building manager). Considering where they came from its truely amazing there aren't more Metrosexual titles.
Naturally I've screened a few for quality control purposes so I can summarize to you all by saying it's not right what Kiwi's do to their sheep.

ImageImageImage
Image
Plus one other stack, not photographed.

There's even one where the star look a little like MARMO, titled 'Crown Evidence'


f**k jesus and i thought i had a bit of a collection going

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:10 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names