cheap navman 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: falcon V8

Power: 213 rwkw

VIC, Australia

from what i have been told their's is only 2 units available they where given as presents to him self and this brother and nether want them, their for 2 for sale.
I have opened one up (I want one aswell) hear at work, it has all the warrenty cards in the box so I don't think their would be a problem, i hope :? .

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:00 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

I have been accused of jumping on here and accusing this bloke that his units are stolen, however let me point out that my intention was to simply question the legitimacy - just as others were concerned. Since I run a mobile service business, a Navman would be handy to save me from looking at the street directory before every job and I was seriously interested in one of these, which is why I asked the questions, NOT as some might think to stir the pot.

My apologies to anyone that was offended :P I think we are all aware of the amount of not so legit products on the net and we have every right to ask questions when we are concerned.

His posts stated that their were 'a couple' for sale (ie multiples), yet in another post it mentioned it was given as a gift (I felt that getting more than one of these as a gift is a bit of a coincidence I thought). This got me thinking.

So lets clear it up once once and for all, I think its time the seller of these products answered some questions:

1. How many of these items are actually for sale?
2. Where were they sourced?
3. Can a receipt be supplied from him to the buyer?
4. Can a buyer view the original receipt from the retailer?
5. Is warranty being offered on these products?
6. Are they complete with manual, warranty card etc

Once again, my apologies to the seller and any buyers that may have been put off by thoughts they were not legit, I'm sure they are above board and we just need the seller to answer these questions to confirm this.

Happy navigating!

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:34 am 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

ovo616 wrote:
from what i have been told their's is only 2 units available they where given as presents to him self and this brother and nether want them, their for 2 for sale.
I have opened one up (I want one aswell) hear at work, it has all the warrenty cards in the box so I don't think their would be a problem, i hope :? .

Meh, good enough for me.
$320 is including express post judging by the first post?
If so, I'll take one.

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2