Fordmods Logo

DL Double din WOODGRAIN radio surround.. 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

f**k me dead...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

TwistedEL wrote:
f**k me dead...
thanks for the offer but i politely decline your invatation... :lol: and f-me dead over what? explain.. need more info.. :lol:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 4609

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

Location: Launceston
TAS, Australia

TwistedEL wrote:
f**k me dead...


if your under 26 and are a hot brunette please PM me

 

_________________

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 79

Posts: 1233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: GTHO PH 1 EF ex chaser

Location: Willow vale, GOLD COAST
QLD, Australia

Hey Guys find me another one as this is the only missing piece of woodgrain from my mod :( :cry:

 

_________________

Rotten Old Revhead!!! XW GTHO + EF ex cop car (exractors 2.5 cat back zorst !6" Simmons K&N +airbox mods Lowered with Bilstein shocks+Whiteline Bars NEXT THING Swap HO for GTP or Ferrari!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

A word of advice Bob, DO NOT BID until the last 30 seconds, then slap your max on it and if you lose then who cares.
He knew you were in the bid and knew you slapped a good amount, that was your first mistake lol.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

Walker wrote:
A word of advice Bob, DO NOT BID until the last 30 seconds, then slap your max on it and if you lose then who cares.
He knew you were in the bid and knew you slapped a good amount, that was your first mistake lol.
if i was low life scum i coulda got a friend to dummy bid to drive the minimum bid up cos you gtbob spilled the beans about a much higher researve you had bid.. in future to cover your own butt.. dont let anyone know that.. "keep a poker face" :lol: but im not a low life scum and didnt take advantage of your slip up.. it was a battle betwwen you and fordzatmyplace for the last couple of bids...

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

fordzatmyplace wrote:
TwistedEL wrote:
f**k me dead...


if your under 26 and are a hot brunette please PM me
going to get my butt kicked but if your a hot red head.. pm me.. :lol:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 79

Posts: 1233

Joined: 7th Apr 2005

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: GTHO PH 1 EF ex chaser

Location: Willow vale, GOLD COAST
QLD, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
Walker wrote:
A word of advice Bob, DO NOT BID until the last 30 seconds, then slap your max on it and if you lose then who cares.
He knew you were in the bid and knew you slapped a good amount, that was your first mistake lol.
if i was low life scum i coulda got a friend to dummy bid to drive the minimum bid up cos you gtbob spilled the beans about a much higher researve you had bid.. in future to cover your own butt.. dont let anyone know that.. "keep a poker face" :lol: but im not a low life scum and didnt take advantage of your slip up.. it was a battle betwwen you and fordzatmyplace for the last couple of bids...

I did enter a higher bid with 5 seconds to go but the internet connection wasn't fast enough or it would be mine :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

 

_________________

Rotten Old Revhead!!! XW GTHO + EF ex cop car (exractors 2.5 cat back zorst !6" Simmons K&N +airbox mods Lowered with Bilstein shocks+Whiteline Bars NEXT THING Swap HO for GTP or Ferrari!

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:46 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names