Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: ED XR6, Make an Offer. Canberra
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Power: 221 rwkw

ACT, Australia

Hey
im selling my ED XR6 auto. it has 281,000kms on the clock. i have had it for about 15,000km. When i first got it it had the bushes replaced, the engine mounts replaced, all new pads round, all new rotors round, t had a new 2nd hand tailshaft put in it.
I have replaced the radiator, hoses, water pump, clatch fan, alternater pully, all the belts, new power steering pump and hoses and tensioner. new tensioner on the alternator. I did a off car injector clean, it all so had the dizzy leads and plugs changed.
It has power mirrors and power windows, i had 3 power window switchs replaced.
I ahve serviced it every 5,000km and 10,000km ago i did a majorish service where i changed the egine oil and filter, i replaced the brake fluid and i changed the diff oil and put the really good LSD oil in it.
OH yea it comes standard with a LSD 3.45 ratio. It has extractors and a standard 2.5" exhaust with 2 mufflers. It has cruse control.

The bad stuff, is that its paint is pretty s**t, i have cut polished it and that makes it look good for a couple weeks but yea (its red) and there is damage to the left hand side pasanger door, rear pasanger door and left hand rear 1/4 panel, scrachs and dints on al three, i bought it like this also the fuel cap has fallen off but i have another one but it is white so it will need respraying.
It is a good very reliable car that has pretty good power if there r any questions please PM me and i am more then ahppy to help out

Cheers Griffo

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]