Fordmods Logo

EOI: Group Buy Explorer Manifolds - US Import 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: EOI: Group Buy Explorer Manifolds - US Import
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:50 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 4 images

QLD, Australia

Guys, I am in contact with a US Parts Dealer who is willing to locate and ship a number of the 5.0L Explorer intake manifolds. At this stage it is very tentative as no pricing has been discussed, but he wants to know how many would be interested so he can work on it... I'm not sure if anyone has attempted a similar group buy of an import item, but if anyone has had experience and has tips let me know please - if it is all reasonable I would like it to be as smooth as possible. Anyone interested in this buy please PM me with your full name.
Thanks,
Kim Windsor

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:53 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 4 images

QLD, Australia

If the group buy falls through does anyone know of an Australian dealer that can supply them at a reasonable price ? One went on Ebay for $370 on Sunday - that seemed cheap to me but I wasn't sure...?

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

SA, Australia

I have an upper and lower Explorer manifold and 65mm TB and spacer to suit that I would consider selling if the right offers came by. This is one unit only, no group buy.

How much do you think they are worth ??? I had not intended to sell it, but you know what they say. For the right price, everything is for sale.

Adrian
EF Fairmont, 5.0Lt, Pacemaker Headers, Sports cats, Redback muff, T5 manual, 16" Tickford rims, Tickford "Body Styling", DBA Gold Rotors, Heritage Green, JVC MP3
XB Coupe, 351C, twin system, C4 shift kitted auto, 9" LSD, Eccose Blue, very loud !!!!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]