Fordmods Logo

EOI Sony DSC-P100 Digital Camera 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: EOI Sony DSC-P100 Digital Camera
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:16 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EB 5Spd

QLD, Australia

Hey guys im thinking of selling my camera, and putting the money towards the car, the camera in question is a sony DSC p100 (5 megapixel 3x optical zoom carl ziess lens rechargeable lithium ion battery) the camera is the red colour, also has a 1gb sony memory stick pro card with it wich will let you do 33mins of 640x480 30fps video. the camera takes awesome pics, url is here:

http://www.sony.com.au/dis/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=22119#MID1.jsp?textview=false&productId=DSCP100R&categoryId=22119,LHS1.jsp?textview=false&productId=DSCP100R,MENUITEM13

I was hoping for about the 600 mark including the 1gb card, both are about 2 months old, come with all cables and software etc, the camera still retails for about 699 and the card for 340 (cheaper on some online stores)

also might be interested in a swap for some go fast bits for e-series :) post what you would pay, or if u want to swap for something and ill get back to you, if it were to reach the 600 mark i would defenitly sell it or if the right part came along :)

regards

chris

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: KH Verada Xi

VIC, Australia

You'd be silly to buy one new for $699 :P
RRP for the p100 is $649 right now. However the cards are up around 350-400 mark. Infact, some people have markes prices of $700+!! (for genuine sony) Is the card genuine sony? or sandisk? Genuine sony's are more expencive again, however, they both come out of the same factory.
However, that said, 600 for the two imo is a great deal if the camera is still in new condition and has everything with it.
As i sell these for a living, i can assure possible buyers out there, it is a great camera, and 600 with a 1g pro card is a good deal.

I'm built for luxury, Not speed!

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:34 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EB 5Spd

QLD, Australia

its a sandisk card and both are in perfect condition :)

cheers chris

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]