Fordmods Logo

F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Will you swap for 5L parts?

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 113

Joined: 17th Aug 2008

Ride: G6ET

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Cant belive you want money for this s**t, you should be payin them for takin it..... well then i guess they are the dumb a**'s with a E sreies.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:44 pm 
Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 4653

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Drives Like Fun

Power: 318 rwkw

Location: Melbourne Interior: Cappucino Exterior: Sparkling Burgundy
VIC, Australia

Phong - I have a K-Frame if you're interested - probably got a headlight switch and knob lying around somewhere too FYI.

Good luck with the Intergalactic Proton-Powered Electrical-Tentacle Sale Adrian :)

 

_________________

Vic Cruises & Events

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 198

Joined: 20th Feb 2007

Ride: Falcon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

PM SENT!!!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

DoddEA wrote:
You have a lot of s**t.


This is about 1/3 of the s**t I got... Only put up the stuff that don't need photos, or so I thought. :?

Steady ED wrote:
Will you swap for 5L parts?


No... Got some already. Actually have a 5L long block for sale... Interested Sprint boy?

G6E Turbo wrote:
Cant belive you want money for this s**t, you should be payin them for takin it..... well then i guess they are the dumb a**'s with a E sreies.


Get f**k!

dcstraight wrote:
Phong - I have a K-Frame if you're interested - probably got a headlight switch and knob lying around somewhere too FYI.

Good luck with the Intergalactic Proton-Powered Electrical-Tentacle Sale Adrian :)


Ta!

97GLIWAGON wrote:
PM SENT!!!


PM received. Just replying to it... Relax. :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 144

Joined: 23rd Dec 2006

Location: melb
VIC, Australia

can you post a pic of the rotors please?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 477

Joined: 16th Sep 2006

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: 04BA XR8 & 06Territory Ghia

Location: Crib Point
VIC, Australia

pm sent

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 3363

Joined: 27th Dec 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: MCMXCV Falcon

Location: G town
VIC, Australia

is the 2300kg tow bar for a wagon or sedan

what did u replace the e-series with?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:31 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

blur1 wrote:
can you post a pic of the rotors please?


Again, probably not. The are standard DBA rotors. They all look the same... Round with a number of diagonal slots on the pad face.

gogetta wrote:
is the 2300kg tow bar for a wagon or sedan


Forgot to say, but they are all sedan.

gogetta wrote:
what did u replace the e-series with?


Didn't replace, but supplemented it with a Force 6.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 301

Joined: 10th Dec 2008

Ride: el xr8..el xr6.. maverick...f350

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

arm79 wrote:
blur1 wrote:
can you post a pic of the rotors please?


Again, probably not. The are standard DBA rotors. They all look the same... Round with a number of diagonal slots on the pad face.

gogetta wrote:
is the 2300kg tow bar for a wagon or sedan


Forgot to say, but they are all sedan.

gogetta wrote:
what did u replace the e-series with?


Didn't replace, but supplemented it with a Force 6.

as per guide lines post some pictures thanks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm 
Fordmods Addict
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 7958

Joined: 1st Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Yeah as above, FM guidelines require pictures for all For Sale posts.
I would like to see pictures of the EFI 5L sump and also the EL I6 Police ECU and also the standard height King Springs for an NL.
Please comply.

 

_________________

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

smik-el wrote:
arm79 wrote:
blur1 wrote:
can you post a pic of the rotors please?


Again, probably not. The are standard DBA rotors. They all look the same... Round with a number of diagonal slots on the pad face.

gogetta wrote:
is the 2300kg tow bar for a wagon or sedan


Forgot to say, but they are all sedan.

gogetta wrote:
what did u replace the e-series with?


Didn't replace, but supplemented it with a Force 6.

as per guide lines post some pictures thanks


Nup... Still probably not. As I said, they are round with a number of diagonal slots in them. Little rusty coloued at the moment.

P.S. I notice your For Sale thread has no pics. Practice what you preach before coming into my thread. :wink:

Steady ED wrote:
Yeah as above, FM guidelines require pictures for all For Sale posts.
I would like to see pictures of the EFI 5L sump and also the EL I6 Police ECU and also the standard height King Springs for an NL.
Please comply.


PM Sent... But I can only hope you die a slow horrible death! :evil:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 5051

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

Location: Westside
VIC, Australia

Both heads, auto and one of the camber kits are sold...

The rest are still up for grabs.. Come on peoples.. I want this stuff gone or it goes to the tip.

All reasonable offers considered!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: F/S – VIC - ARM79’s no longer having an E-series Parts Sale
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 1456

Joined: 17th Apr 2008

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: VY Commodore Wagon Accli

Location: Bannockburn
VIC, Australia

May I make a pointer blur1? those rotor's aren't standard DBA's, as the salesman at my local Burson's found out about 6 months ago when I was getting replacements for a roadworthy, those are slotted rotors, and at the moment brand new are at the $210 mark, but because there was such a delay in them at the time, I went elsewhere recomended by the spare parts bloke at ford, who put me in with a contact at a local clutch and brake specialist, and I ended up getting RDA slotteds, which I paid $180 for.

If they where DBA Stocky's (without the diagonal slots), they would have been something like $50 bucks brand new.

Hope that helps you, because what adrian's got I would so snap up if we where 6 months back in time :evil:, because it took so much patience with burson's at that time, now they give me discounts all the time :P, oh well.

EDIT: That was supposed to be aimed at Blur1 :oops:

 

_________________

Pre AU Adapters for sale

Successful Trades with: John_XR6 (John_LS1), Private9, Schmee, Manari, Kyle_Bardell, Greenhorn (Boostedfalcon.net), FTG AUTO SALVAGE, EVL098, Gogetta, EFIII, Krytox, Blue, Smik-EL, TP351.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:24 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names