Fordmods Logo

F.S VIC BLACK BA XR6 UTE 5600KS (photo now up) 

 

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

 
 Post subject: F.S VIC BLACK BA XR6 UTE 5600KS (photo now up)
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

FOR SALE AND WE CAN SHIP ANYWHERE IN OZ.

04 BA XR6 UTE

5600 KS ONLY
BLACK
AUTO
LEATHER TRIM

CAR IS IN AS NEW CONDITION (OF COURSE ITS ONLY DONE 5600 KS)

WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH 12 MONTHS REGO AND R.W.C (OF COURSE)

ASKING $28,000


** car has not been accident damaged. car was flood damaged 2 inches into the interior(IF THAT). did not affect any electricals or mechanicals. car is as new**

Last edited by xr8 dismantler on Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 46

Posts: 8590

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Does it stink?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:35 pm 
Site Admin
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 8831

Joined: 18th Dec 2002

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

EF SVO wrote:
Does it stink?


Probably no worse than you, so you wouldnt notice :P

Sounds like a bargain for someone whos up for a bit of clean up work!

 

_________________

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

no it doesnt stink. it came from country NSW and was dried out fast.
it smells like a new car

it doesnt need any clean up at all. its all been/going to be done B4 sale.


all we need to do is remove the carpet and steam clean it.

i have seen photos of how much water got in and i reakon i could piss more. it was only the fact it was a new car that it was replaced with another new one.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 1051

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AU FAIRLANE

Location: SWAPPERS XING
VIC, Australia

As long as it wasnt salt then it should be fine. My dad brought a subaru outback flood damaged from the auctions and that had a foot of water in it and once the computer was replaced it went good as new no smell and no stains at all.

 

_________________

Now with a hint of "BLING"

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

i picked it up from broken hill on saturday , the car is a gem! just needs a detail.

travelled the 1000ks back without a problem.

the story goes, (this is from a broken hill local)

car was bought
water fell from the sky
road flooded
bloke wanted a turbo not a std XR6
drove it into a flooded roadway
presto!!! insurance company supplied a new car.
and they wouldnt give him a turbo so he traded it straight back for a turbo one.
the car had a splash of water inside, the aircleaner has not been wet so it never hit the engine.
i think the insurance company got ripped on this one!!!!


photos soon
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

oh yea


it's now done 6600 ks
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 11791

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

Location: SE Melb
VIC, Australia

Image

 

_________________

Nicko

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 130

Joined: 29th Dec 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Location: wollongong
NSW, Australia

i gather it wasnt driven into slat water, sounds almost too good to be true.

 

_________________

" If you aint first, Your last!"

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

SBR wrote:
i gather it wasnt driven into slat water, sounds almost too good to be true.



not much salt water in Broken Hill.

was just rain water.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:27 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 6047

Joined: 12th Nov 2004

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

xr8 dismantler wrote:
the story goes, (this is from a broken hill local)

car was bought
water fell from the sky
road flooded
bloke wanted a turbo not a std XR6
drove it into a flooded roadway
presto!!! insurance company supplied a new car.
and they wouldnt give him a turbo so he traded it straight back for a turbo one.
the car had a splash of water inside, the aircleaner has not been wet so it never hit the engine.
i think the insurance company got ripped on this one!!!!


photos soon


Well duh where else would rain come from. Stupid country yokels.

Interested in a straight swap for my EF Futura Darren? :lol: :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

twirqurky wrote:
xr8 dismantler wrote:
the story goes, (this is from a broken hill local)

car was bought
water fell from the sky
road flooded
bloke wanted a turbo not a std XR6
drove it into a flooded roadway
presto!!! insurance company supplied a new car.
and they wouldnt give him a turbo so he traded it straight back for a turbo one.
the car had a splash of water inside, the aircleaner has not been wet so it never hit the engine.
i think the insurance company got ripped on this one!!!!


photos soon


Well duh where else would rain come from. Stupid country yokels.

Interested in a straight swap for my EF Futura Darren? :lol: :lol:



yeh no worries just throw 25 grand in the glovebox. :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 37

Posts: 651

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: falcon V8

Power: 213 rwkw

Location: clayton
VIC, Australia

will this ute be at the "show and shine"???
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 11791

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

Location: SE Melb
VIC, Australia

ovo616 wrote:
will this ute be at the "show and shine"???

show and shine wont be happening for about 2 months - by the time we tee up demo cars etc
Nicko

 

_________________

Nicko

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 37

Posts: 651

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: falcon V8

Power: 213 rwkw

Location: clayton
VIC, Australia

oh well i miss out :cry:
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 3  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:18 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names