Fordmods Logo

For Sale - WA : 2003 VY HBD CV6 Monaro (on behalf of mate) 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: For Sale - WA : 2003 VY HBD CV6 Monaro (on behalf of mate)
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:20 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII V8 Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

Well, I havent had a license for a year so far and i dont get it back for a year. This car needs to be driven and enjoyed, not driven by mum once every few weeks. There is no finance owing on the car and im not desperate to sell as its another year until i will be buying my new car (vz monaro).

Mod list is quite large and that is reflected in the price. This car is a FMIC from a very tough car. Show and go.

Engine Mods: FIT 1.9 ratio roller rockers, FIT heat shield, FIT type-s CAI, FIT 10 psi boost upgrade.
Power: 239rwhp (most power OZ wide for mods of this type)
Exhaust: Pacemaker 1 3/4 primary extractors, FIT 3" mandrel bent exhaust with FIT straight through cat section (I have standard cats included if u have to go over the PITS)

Gearbox: Auto
Diff: Stock
Brakes: Bendix advance pads front / rear.
Suspension: Boge shocks and kings ultra lows all round. Factory fitted front toe kit with nolathane heavy duty link pins and bush kit. Pedders 30mm front sway bar.

Wheels/Tyres: 19 x 8.5" Koya Sport Gripp's with close to new Kumho Ecsta Sport tyres (245 / 35 / ZR19). Fronts 95%, rears 80% I am yet to see another car with these rims.

Interior: SS inductions gauge holder with 2x2" venom "smoke" gauges showing oil pressure and boost. Boost is hooked up and working, oil pressure i never got around to connecting, but have the parts. Due to splits front and rear the rear splits are mounted on the b pillars. Radar detector is hard wired on the dash, can be included but that will be discussed.

Other Mods: K&N air filter, Top-Gun Leads, Castrol EDGE 10w-60 oil, 750CCA Optima yellow top battery, de-badged, front calipers painted matt red. Rear guards have been extensively rolled professionally so there is plenty of clearance. New plugs / oil filter / oil.

Stereo: Deck is a pioneer DEH-P9850, front splits are 6" MTX TXC6.1, rear splits are 6" MTX TX6001, front splits running from a 4ch amp (MTX TA3404) and rears are from another of the same amps. Subs are twin MTX 7500 subs with two TA5601 monoblock amps. Monoblock amps are rated at 750wrms each at 2ohm. 0ga cables, streetwires RCA's. There is over 2200w RMS here. Just one listen and you will buy it.

No expense spared on everything. I dont want to sell my baby, but its too much of a temptation sitting here and if i get caught one more time with no license im gone.

Front bar, front guards and have been resprayed a few months ago so no stone chips at all and at the same time the whole car was cut back and polished. Also included are HBD headlight protectors, 6 stack cd player, HBD bonet protector. Has a 1600kg towbar fitted. Used twice by me.

This car is built in the last month of production of cv6's, and is also HBD and a vy. The amount of other cars like it would be in double digits if not single figures. You will be hard pressed to find another. Previous owner was a 55y/o exec of a plastics company in victoria.

Car was Street Commodores online Car of the Week, as well as MTX Audio Car of the Week. I think with a few more mods (FMIC etc) it is feature worthy.

Call / sms me anytime night or day on my mobile. On the off chance i dont answer, leave a voice message. Try to not PM me as i am putting this on a lot of forums and cant check them all.

Price: $ 38000
Contact name: Paul
Contact Number: 0421731759
Email: burman03@hotmail.com

AS i said, on behalf of a mate, sms or call him, not pm me. Feel free to pass this on if you got any holden loving wierdo friends :D

2007 Steel BF Ghia MKII V8 - 19" GTP's + Superlows

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]