Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Post subject: [MELB] Ford EA Falcon S-pack turbo, manual
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

*EDIT COMPLETE CAR IS NOW FOR SALE*

Will add pictures and more info soon.

Hey guys, I can't seem to decide whether I want to keep my turbo kit or sell it and buy a new car and get a bigger kit happening, so i'm going to advertise it and see if there's any interest.

Parts included:

*Turbo, Air Research/Garrett (Air Research is a Garrett company IIRC) T3/T4 only 3000km's old, no shaft play and in very good condition.
*Manifold, also 3000kms old, not made out of a normal falcon NA exhaust manifold, was made from scratch.
*Intercooler, 450x300x76
*Dump pipe, will hook up to your stock exhaust, or whatever you have in there, I have a 2.5" catback and it hooked straight up.
*3" Intake pipe with pod filter
*Speco Boost gauge
*In-cabin Boost controller
*3 different oil feed lines (1 braided, 2 copper)

I cant think of anything else, but I plan to include the motor in it as well which is a 3.9L EA motor with 160,000km's and a wade cam. I'll pull the motor out as is with everything connected so if anyone wants to put it in another EA they can just drop it straight in, then get the cooler piping done and it would run fine. Or if you want to put it in a newer car you could take all the turbo gear off and bolt it on your existing motor.

I had the car running with the turbo setup, but with a larger intercooler and it was awesome, I got a video if you want to see, so the kit is COMPLETE just missing intercooler piping.

I'm not in a rush to sell it, if it doesn't sell for the price I want, i'll just finish it off, it doesn't really bother me, if it does sell, i'll be buying a bigger turbo setup soon after.

Looking for $2000 for all I mentioned above. Price won't change if you don't take the engine.

I also have a Microtech MT-8 with loom to suit a falcon (distributor only), with a brand new hand controller. It's a fully programmable standalone ECU. Which will also come with some 24lb injectors. This is only for sale with the turbo kit or if the turbo kit sells.

Price for ECU is $1k with injectors, loom, handcontroller. But will do it cheaper if you buy the turbo kit.

Will freight to anywhere in Australia at buyers cost.

No time wasters thankyou, no stupid offers either.

Will post up pictures tomorrow.

PS, i'm also interested in swaps, things like EF/EL motor, LSD diff, Leather interiors, subs and amps, C4/C9 trans, T04Z etc etc Price will change according to the value of what you got to offer.

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Last edited by needfordspeed on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

what size id the turbo? A/R and diameter of the inlet and turbine?

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XR6

NSW, Australia

got any pics mate?postage?

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

what kind of power was it putting out on the EA and on how much boost?

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

SOLD!

If sale falls though I will let you know

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Buyer put down a deposit then couldn't organise the rest of the funds, I want to sell the car complete now with everything including microtech etc etc.

Price is $4300 with 12 months reg, price is negotioble. All it needs is piping and a tune, reason for sale is to buy a newer car because parents want it gone.

Will also consider swaps, i'm after a EF/EL XR6/8 of course i'll make a cash adjustment your way, or anything really just PM me with what you have.

If anyone wants pictures or any more information just PM me. I don't like discussion in my for sale threads :P

Cheers

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:59 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

you might want to retitle your thread and include pics, would REALY help the sale

latest mod: A Service
MY BUILD THREAD

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Will do soon mate.

Cheers!

Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:01 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EA svo turbo, ef Fairmontl

VIC, Australia

would you be interested in an EFII fairmont ghia? it has the XR-6 motor in it!

R.I.P George.D.Gogas!!!
4.5.85 - 27.2.05

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Yes I would, sending you a PM now.

EDIT: Is that you Dave?

Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

This is how it currently sits, but it has a front bar on it :P

Also, the other side rear quarter panel will need to be sprayed as it had some repairs done to it, apart from that the car is in excellent condition.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 11 posts ]