Fordmods Logo

FS, 14x8 12 slots and tyres, $400 Qld 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: FS, 14x8 12 slots and tyres, $400 Qld
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:20 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: Ef Ghia 5.0, DT200R

QLD, Australia

Basically i bought them by mistake off ebay... im a bit of a noob when it comes to ebay lol, its a lot different to trademe.:spank:

Ebay wrote:
Here for auction is a set of 5 14x8 ford 12 slotter wheels complete with centre caps. wheels suit xr to xf falcon and possibly some chryslers. the tyres are average condition and weathered. but 1 265x14 yokahama tyre is like brand new it is the odd one out the other tyres are eagers.

im hopefully picking them up on saturday, and i somehow doubt they will look good on my el. and i better sell them to keep the halp happy lol.

i will get some better pics when i have them.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: FS, 14x8 12 slots and tyres, $400 Qld
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:21 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

right, picked them up today...hmmm...

after driving 600km round trip, and getting one hell of a sunburnt arm, i was a little dissapointed.

their is two reasonable 245/50x14 eagers, on 8 inch 12 slots. tyres are old, have some signs of perishing. plenty of tread but.
their is two 265/50x14 eagers, also on 8 inch rims, one is ok, probaly not rwc, but still a bit of life in it really, the other is completely cactus, someone has had a fair bit of smoky fun with it.

the spare yokie 265 is mint, but is actually a 245, bugger it. its not on a rim.

there is also another 12 slot, with a random sixe on it as a spare, maybe a 215 or something.

so 6 tyres, 5 12 slots.

the 12 slots are in pretty average condition really, 2 or 3 i think will clean up ok, should only have minimal pitting, the other two are a bit worse.

i think if i was gonna keep them i would get all the chrome stripped and just paint them like stock rims.

oh, and theres 4 or 5 centres as well, various condition.

$400 That will just cover the price of me buying them, and the gas to go and get them. Damn it lol, i was hoping to make a small profit.

obviously i would prefer not to freight them, simply because i would want the buyer to see them before handing over the cash. plus it woud cost a bloody fortune to freight them, wouldnt be worth it.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: FS, 14x8 12 slots and tyres, $400 Qld
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 pm 
Oompa Loompa

QLD, Australia

gave them a bit of a wash...

as i thought there is 4 that will clean up 90%, the 5th i think is too far gone to get looking reasonable cromewise. bonus is it seems o be from a different set, seems to have more dish than the other four, and i cant find any size markings.
the other four are all roh 14x8s.
$400

ImageImage

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]