Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: 17 INCH XR8 MAGS WITH 2 NEW TYRES AND 2 NEAR NEW TYRES 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: 17 INCH XR8 MAGS WITH 2 NEW TYRES AND 2 NEAR NEW TYRES
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FORD FE LTD TURBO/ XE TURBO

NSW, Australia

Up for grabs are 4 x original au xr8 mags which have been professionally polished.

the meek paint and powder coating has been removed and rims polished back professionally to the alloy finish.

i merely gave one of them a quick hand polish with autosol and it came up nice as you can see from the second picture below.

if you put in a couple of hours yourself they will look mint as they've been in garage for a while.

rims are good condition, no buckles and scrapes have been polished out. look very nice.

bonus is you get 4 excellent good brand tyres. none of this el cheapo tyre brands.

two are 235/45/17* kuhmo tyres in about 85-90 % tread. you can still see the tyre paint/lines

the other two are brand new and unused and they're 245/45/17 kuhmos as well. the 245's are obviously better suited to the rear.

these are a ford stud pattern which will also suit nissan, toyota and other patterns with a 5 x 114.3 pattern.

the offset is au falcon (sorry, don't know exactly what it is) but on some earlier xd, xe, xf and ea-el series falcons you may need to run spacers.

tyres alone would cost an arm and a leg.

price is $830.00 or near offer

for this price i will fit the two new tyres on and balance them free as they're currently not on the wheels. i may also send them to brisbane or melbourne metro only if they go for the full price but i am free to reject or accept this offer dependent on what area you suggest. free delivery to sydney metro and inner suburbs for full buy it now price too! otherwise all offers i receive will need to be reviewed. if you have a query about postage, let me know your suburb and postcode. merely telling me your postcode or state wont illicit a response as i need both please.

otherwise, feel free to make your offers/suggestions as the listing indicates.

pick up welcome from roselands nsw 2196

inspections welcome.

no excuses after purchase, you have to honor the sale.

credit card facilities available for master card and visa as well as normal eftpos
cash payments preffered

WES 0404899059

Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: 17 INCH XR8 MAGS WITH 2 NEW TYRES AND 2 NEAR NEW T
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FORD FE LTD TURBO/ XE TURBO

NSW, Australia

price drop to $750.00 ono

Need em gone

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]