Fordmods Logo

FS: 1988 BMW 735il 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: FS: 1988 BMW 735il
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:27 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: falcon gli

VIC, Australia

Hi, i am a ford man and have owned several but i also love BMW's. Up for sale is my 1988 BMW 735il. It is in excellent condition inside and out, and is original apart from wheels and updated clear lenses. The car has 165xxx k's on it, and it has only ever copped genuine BMW parts. I have spent about 10k or more on it, trying to get it into tip-top condition. Major expenses include head gasket (they are a weak point on these motors and tend to go at around 150k's), as well as replacing many of the front suspension componenets. The car has brand new BMW brakes front and back and quality new tyres all round. The engines in these cars are pretty much bullet-proof (one of the few BMW engines that are), and should cover many more k's without much trouble.

The car has a $600 alarm with pager, as well as a $2000 stereo consisting of an Alpine cd/mp3 player, Audison 2 channel amp and MB Quart 3 way splits up front, and 2 ways at the back. I am selling the car as my hobbies have changed, and i now require a ute.

A am asking $10,000 but will sell for less without RWC, and am open to negotiations.

Contact Michael on 0410723887

Last edited by fordfalcon460 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Toyota Supra RZ

VIC, Australia

images dont work brotek

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]