Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: 1993 ED GLI - ** Now Wrecking - look out - thread soon!**
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: EB2 Ghia,Mighty Boy,Eb1 Xr8 5spd

VIC, Australia

Hi everyone,

Selling my 1993 Ford ED Falcon GLI as i don't currently need it. I have too many car's, and this one isn't getting any use.

Year: 1993
Vin: 6FPAAAJGSWPE61962
Eng No: JGSWPU61694
Kms: 115,600 - Yes, very low for age! (avg is around 300,000 these days!)
Condition: Very good - close to RWC!
Rego or RWC - No Rego or RWC. Vehicle is very close to RWC.
Car location: Wyndham Vale, Vic, 3024. Near Werribee. Not far from Melbourne or Geelong.
Contact details. Email: torry74@tpg.com.au, mobile: 0411951644 - between 9am & 10pm only please.
Postage details - No postage, if you want to organize a car carrying company to pick it up that's your choice.

Info: ED Falcon GLI. 4 speed auto, Power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes. Airconditioning, that works! Drives well, Body is in fairly good nick overall, only 1 minor rust spot, not a RWC issue. Towbar.

Required for RWC - It should only the following items to be fixed. Easy & cheap to fix. Power steering pump leak to be fixed. Will also require 2 mufflers. Sump bolt leak needs to be fixed. That should be it. It's a good car that i wouldn't be selling if i didn't have my mighty boy, but i do have my mighty boy, so i don't need the ED. It would make a good tow car, but i already have a car i'm building that will be a tow car. :-(

Price - $900 ono. Advertised elsewhere so get in quick to grab a bargain.

Willing to neg on price a bit. I also have another rear bumper, black in color without any cosmetic cracks in it & a rear tailpipe that can be fit in place of 1 muffler to reduce the cost to get the car thru RWC if someone doesn't want to haggle the price down too far. May also throw in a LPG tank that is IN DATE if the buyer wants to get the car converted & doesn't haggle me to low on price.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Attachments:
odo.JPG
odo.JPG [ 421.8 KiB | Viewed 94 times ]
File comment: Drivers seat needs a clean, otherwise interia is very clean.
inside.JPG
inside.JPG [ 404.88 KiB | Viewed 94 times ]
P1010022.JPG
P1010022.JPG [ 408.61 KiB | Viewed 99 times ]
P1010019.JPG
P1010019.JPG [ 404.51 KiB | Viewed 100 times ]
File comment: ED GLI
P1010021.JPG
P1010021.JPG [ 413.31 KiB | Viewed 96 times ]

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Last edited by ToranaGuy on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: 1993 ED GLI - Bargain buy!
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Nobody interested? It's a bargain buy, where are you going to get a falcon with working aircon, recently fitted battery, and o so close to roadworthy for under $1500, only mine!

I've got a console lid i can fit to the console (pic was taken with it off, was cleaning it) and i'll even give the seat a clean. :D

Cheers

ToranaGuy

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Open to reasonable offers - money only, don't need to swap it for another car, some would argue i have too many, even after selling the ED.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:41 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

I got an email saying someone replied to this thread, but then i follow it & the post doesn't exist, so i take it that a mod deleted it due to being inappropriate.

Anyway, how's about $900ono & you can have the LPG tank as well, it's in date, APA 65lt capacity to suit EA - EL and i'll change the rear bumper plastic for the black one without any cosmitic cracks in it?

Come grab a bargain. I'll give the drivers seat a clean tomorrow & put the console lid on.

I'd even consider swapping for a turbo manifold, T04 spec internal wastegate turbo in good order, front mount IC & pipe work to suit my EB I6. That's about all i could really use atm other than the cash, to spend on my panel van.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EF manual Monty

ACT, Australia

Good luck with sale mate, not many ED's you see getting round with this many kms, would make a great project or even a daily run around. Cant believe no one has snapped it up yet.

Free bump and good luck with sale.

R.I.P My red beast :(

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

It would make a great run around, and with a LPG tank that is in date thrown in, you can go & get it converted at a lot of places for what the government is handing out right now, so it would be a cheap run around at that, comfy with cold aircon as well.

Any offers at all?

I've cleaned the drivers seat & fit the console lid, seat still drying, no further pics of it just yet.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: ED Futura

VIC, Australia

Ill buy the bootlid off you :D

"We will rise from chaos to elude this damnation, Hail horror, hail infernal world, better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

EBFAN666 wrote:
Ill buy the bootlid off you :D

Thanks for the offer, but i really don't want to wreck the car. It really is that decent overall. I've got someone coming around to have a look at it tomorrow, they are pretty keen, so it might sell.

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

**** Tyre kickers didn't turn up ****

I've had it with unreliable buyers never showing up. This ED is getting wrecked! It's going to donate the front clip to a EB Series 2 XR8 5speed manual my g/f & i just picked up today, and just about every thing else in it will be up for sale.

Keep an eye out for the For Sale thread soon!

Cheers

ToranaGuy

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]