FS [VIC]: 1994 ED Fairmont SOLD 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 1994 ED Fairmont SOLD
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: '98 EL Fairmont

VIC, Australia

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
Hi, I have for sale my Ford ED Fairmont 1994 model. The story behind this car is as follows;

I was the owner of a clean original EB Fairmont that had only done 125,000kms. Unfortunately that car was in an accident and I purchased this ED to transfer everything into. I have changed the motor, gearbox and interior from the old car which were all in VERY good condition into this car. The head gasket was fixed less then 15,000kms ago, the transmission was serviced before it was installed and the interior is very clean. All the electrics work fine. Includes a brand new high voltage battery if it meets the buy it now price. Otherwise something will need to be negotiated or you can bring your own battery. Comes with original 16" FTR wheels as found on the Falcon ELXR6 in good condition.

The car is sold with no reg or RWC, Was last registered last year I believe. Does not look like it would need much at all for a RWC. A couple of tyres and a few little things if the inspector is being picky.

Apologies about the pictures, it has been raining here quite a bit lately and had just rained again when I took the pictures. Car is started regularly and easily and comes with a smartlock remote. The remaining interior pieces (door handles, etc) have now been put back on and the car is complete and easily driveable with a unregistered vehicle permit.

Pick up is from Lalor, Victoria and I can be contacted on 0427 909 464 any time.

Thanks people!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]