Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: 1995 NF Fairlane V8 Wrecking. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 1995 NF Fairlane V8 Wrecking.
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Well now the Mav has passed engineering it is getting close to the time for this to happen.
The boat will be getting stripped to fund further work on the Maverick. :cry:
It will not be getting taken off the road for another 6 or so weeks , as it has one final roadtrip to make. This thread is a listing for people to put their names down for parts and to save their money to get them. Once it is pulled down I want it to all happen pretty quick as it will be hard enough to strip it without it dragging on forever.
There are a few bits available now and I will mark them accordingly.
Here are a few bits and prices. If there is something you want that is not listed PM me.

Set of 5 genuine FTR's. Tyres are stuffed except for spare which is an original Michelin Pilot from Factory. Very good condition including centre caps. $350 for 5. AVAILABLE NOW

Pair of Mickey Thompson 255/50 16 ET Streets. About 1mm of legal tread left but heads for the strip. Get the benefits of slicks without having to run a tailshaft loop , front runners etc. Mounted on 16" AU rims. $175 pair. AVAILABLE NOW

Hurst Pro Matic automatic ratchet shfter. Brand new. Has been modified to a 4 speed ratchet but can be changed back to a 3 speed. Brand new in box with cable etc. Need to make cable mount to suit BTR box. $180 AVAILABLE NOW

EF Fairmont Bonnet. Needs a respray as the clear is pealing off. $130. AVAILABLE NOW.

NF Fairlane Ghia doortrims. Pretty much mint condition. $300 including woodgrain. Will not seperate.
NF High Series Cluster with 17xxxxkms on it. Great condition. $150

Tickford XR6/XR8 perferated leather steering wheel. Grey in colour. Approx 10 months old.. Was brand new in wrapper when I bought it. $165

Mickey Mouse NF Ghia seats. $160 for full set.

Chrome Door handles. $100 set

Fairlane chrome grille. $100

Fairlane Cornering lights. $100

Set of 4 bilstein shocks , superlow front and low rear springs and front and rear HUGE sway bars. $500

The 5.0 is not available as I am using it in my Maverick.

V8 auto box. Reconditioned about 20000kms ago. Full service and new solenoids about 5000kms ago. Shifts great not slips or clunks. Also have electronic shiftkit for it. $400

The 3.45 diff with Lockright centre that is 5000kms old has a few people wanting it. It will be $750 disc to disc.

10000km old Radiator. $100 with thermo fans.

More stuff will be added as I get time. If it isnt marked AVAILABLE NOW it will be waiting until the car comes off the road. If you PM me and put your name down you will get first preference when it gets stripped. But be ready as if you dont have your s**t together and ready to go it will go to the next in line. I want to do this as fast as possible.
If you want any other information PM me.
Matt

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Last bumped by Matt_jew on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]