FS [VIC]: 1998 XH Ute - 5speed 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 1998 XH Ute - 5speed
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:14 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 98 XH2 Ute

VIC, Australia

This was my first ute, I'm the 3rd owner of it. Has had a few minor mods done to it, nothing to drastic.
Was one of those things i had "big plans for" but just have no time to spare for this one.

Never been in an accident with it, as far as i know neither had the 2 previous owners.
did have a full service history until i got a hold of it.

Recently had new tires put on, spent about $600 on them, and has an expensive proper set of spacers for the BA XR6 wheels.

- lockable hard lid & tub liner
- lowered
- BA XR6 wheels (17" with proper spacers)
- AU centre console with BA short shifter
- nice tint
- 2.5" Mandrel bent Red Back exhaust (sounds awesome)

has few other small things like after market cluster face, painted rocker cover etc. also comes with a good stereo including the amp and a slim line 12" sub. will also throw in the extras that i had planned on putting in like the BA steering wheel and a brand new tail gate still in the box.

Needs some work cosmetically (small amount of clear coat peeling off the bonnet and also roof liner is sagging a little bit. also needs a new drivers side door trim (s**t home job reupholstery attempt)

has done around 330,000 kms. in the 5 years i owned it i had one issue with the radiator blowing because only one fan was working but that was fixed 2 weeks before i got my new car (6 months ago)
Extremely reliable and would make a decent week end car, first car or perfect if you want your own XH to pull apart or work on as it has so many extras in it.

Asking for $1,500 as i just need it gone!!!!!!!!!

please view my gallery pics or check my garage thread for photo's.
any interest email me: azzab1989@hotmail.com or reply here with any questions, cheers

**also if there isn't much interest will sell parts (i know xh parts are a C*** to find)
pick up only!

98 XH 5 Speed
BA 17"s, BA Short Shifter, 2.5" Mandrel Bent Redback, More To Come!
98 XH 5 Speed - http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/a-bone-s-98-xh-5-speed-t98900.html

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]