Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: 2000 xh ute, 4 months reg & longer RWC fresh motor, 5 speed 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 2000 xh ute, 4 months reg & longer RWC fresh motor, 5 speed
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:32 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Making over 95 EF Futura

NSW, Australia

Got the ute with a sketchy motor, 197000 when i brought it 1 month ago, slapped a fresh 4.1L eb motor in it with 119xxx on the clock($1500), now has 198250 ran sweet then produced a rough idle which i spent days & $$$ fixing, which resulted in new injectors, filters, idle sensor, modules and ended up being a mixture of dizzy & coil so replaced both, is running sweet now nice and strong might need timing done because i did it myself and could find a bit more power with a professional doing it. replaced clutch when the motor went in. I am not a mechanic but i cannot find any problems with the ute, plenty of power and not too bad on juice. Has a few dents dents on the left hand side (door, and quarter aswell as front bumper a bit damaged.) has a dent in tailgate, when i got the ute it had not chains or slings on the tailgate, i put some on myself last weekend and they do the job queit well, tyres not too bad, front are probably 85-90% rear roughly 50-60, near brand new spare, has pinkslip till nov i think, rego till april. Clutch is a bit stiff but nice and firm, has a 2 1/2 inch system with a 3" chrome tip, ive had 5 falcons and none of the 6's sound as nice as this ute.

Has a clarion sound system, still debating whether or not to leave it in or not as it set me back nearly $1400.

I am chasing $4750 but will consider legit offers or swaps for 4wd or similar?

does also need a new windscreen wiper motor as only the drivers side works, already priced at $50 from wreckers.

email me at do-i-know-you@hotmail.com, or ring/text nathan at 0402189299

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]