Joined: 24th May 2010
Ride: Ford BA Falcon XR6
EDIT: sorry guys, i meant to say had the car since March 2010 not 2013!!!!
Have my 2005 BA MkII XR6 for sale. VIN: 6FPAAAJGSW5G95578. Plate: AWO30N
I've had this car since March 2010, i bought it with 78,000 kms on the clock. Selling as i only drive the car 10 mins to the train station and i have a sh*t box to get me there now. Much cheaper option.
Car has the following.
-Rego till February 2014
- 122 800kms on the clock.
- Tow Ball which was installed with the first owner (tow his dirt bike), i haven't used it to tow anything.
- Car comes with XR Door trim scuff plates
- Factory Premium 7 Speaker sound system
- Tinted Windows, Rear passenger windows are tinted darker, front passenger and drivers not as dark.
- Factory Traction Control
- IPOD Auxiliary Cable.
- Pollen Filter
Since i purchased the car, Engine oil and filter has always been changed every 5000 kms.
At 97,000 kms Front discs were replaced with new ones, Front and Rear brake pads, Radiator Fluid, Transmission Fluid/Filter were also replaced. Front and rear brake lines were done not long ago either.
Few minor cosmetics with the car:
- Rear bumper bar, as shown in the picture has minor damage from the previous owner reversing the trailer and jackknifing.
- Front bumper bar, as shown in the picture has some graze marks on it. Not visible when standing up at normal height.
- Drivers seat as a little bit of the plastic mould snap off.
Any questions, please let me know and i will do my best to answer them.
Please note: in the pictures i just washed the car so any marks on the ground are from water and not any leaks.
Please either email me or give me a text/call on for any questions you may have.
My name is Rony and the car is located at St Johns Park, NSW 2176.
May i kindly request no swap or trade offers.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest