Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: 3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust and Snort Downpipe 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust and Snort Downpipe
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 am 
Fordmods Newbie

NSW, Australia

I just removed this custom three inch exhaust from my car and am selling it complete along with all the gaskets, hangers and bolts. It was made by Castle Hill Exhaust about a year ago and has two straight through mufflers and a "high flowed" three inch catalytic converter. It's defintiely a bit louder than stock but is probably a lot quieter than most cars on this forum and will not attract any unwanted attention.

Along with the exhaust I am also selling the Snort Performance downpipe which should suit any Garrett turbine with a three inch vband connection. Obviously you will need a high mount Snort manifold for this to fit. I will also include the vband clamp and a plug for the oxygen sensor bung. It is a very nice piece made in stainless steel and has been wrapped in DEI Titanium heat shielding which does a very good job of keeping the brake booster and clutch cable alive.

Please note that this downpipe is made to suit a plumbed back wastegate and you may need a particular piece from Snort to make it work in this fashion. Otherwise you could just block off the merge pipe and run a screamer pretty easily.

Asking $550 ONO for the lot, happy to seperate the downpipe and exhaust if required. Pickup from the Baulkham Hills area, postcode 2156. Pictures follow:

Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks,
Sam

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]