FS [NSW]: 351 FD FORD LTD 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: 351 FD FORD LTD
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 383 XD - 5L DF - 5L EF

NSW, Australia

EDIT - $3000 ono i really need to sell this car before feburary
1983 FORD LTD, mild 351 black motor (holley/edelbrock/gilmer drive/extractors & full dual exhaust),FMX auto, borg warner L.S.D, power windows/seats/mirrors/sunroof/aerial, grey velour trim, shaker, ef/el thermo fans, tinted windows, extra gauges on the steering column, all body mouldings are good, white body looks respectable but there is a bit of rust in the usaul area's and very slight rear damage near the passenger side tail light, 5 spoke dragway style rims (WHITE MESH RIMS NOT INCLUDED) regoe'd till november 2010, i have been using it as a daily driver for the past 1 and half years and it gets plenty of looks and thumbs up, sounds tuff and goes good, spend a little money on it and it would be awsome or use the motor and box for a conversion, ring GLENN on (02)9606 0913 between 4pm-7pm weekdays because i work a 12 hour night shift
$3000 ono

Attachments:
351 clevo ltd.jpg
351 clevo ltd.jpg [ 66.33 KiB | Viewed 135 times ]

[size=200]BLACK TYRES = WHITE SMOKE ????

Post subject: Re: FS [NSW]: 351 FD FORD LTD
Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: fairlane ghia 95

VIC, Australia

Hey glenn,

I was just wondering if you can take few photos of the not so shabby parts of the car and a shot of the interior and send them to my email address fordlandau0@hotmail.com thats if the car hasn't already been sold =) and you forgot to mention the kms its traveled thanks mate. its just i have to drive from melbourne to come get the car and i would like to know what i'm in for before i take the trip so if there is anything you think i should know could you mention it in the email thanks again glenn have a good one!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]