Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: 8mm Eliminator Ignition leads BRAND NEW 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: 8mm Eliminator Ignition leads BRAND NEW
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: NF Fairlane

QLD, Australia

Hey guys i have a set of brand new 8mm Eagle Eliminator ignition leads to suit AU series 2 & 3 4.0 motors
These leads are in Brisbane not Perth so anyone in Bris is welcome to pick up from my place

I was going to buy a screamin demon coil from the states and fit into my NF Fairlane for better ignition system which requires you to run AU series 2 or 3 leads
Pretty sure you will need a coilpack ignition to use these as won't fit onto a dizzy (i could be wrong)

Here's specs of leads from Eagles site:

Quote:
8mm Eliminator Series

STAINLESS STEEL FERRITE SPIRAL CORE
Ignition leads are the top of our range for street driven vehicles!
Lead Diameter 8mm
Colour Black
Application Passenger, Performance, Commercial & 4WD vehicles including Super & Turbo charged motors.
Description Eliminator Series 1 ignition leads are the top of our range for street vehicles. They withstand high heat and are fitted with our 1300 ohms per metre Ferrite Spiral Core conductor which by induction design delivers peak voltage to the plugs ensuring complete combustion for super quick starts and smooth running.
Cable Standards
Tested to ISO 3808 Standards.

Features Eagle's Finger Grip SPB Features*
Eagles computer designed "finger grip" Spark Plug Boot allows easy on – easy off installation.
Unequaled durability by using our best High Temp Silicone compounds.
Terminal Features
Zero rust 0.43mm Stainless Steel base.
High Memory spring steel retaining clip for positive terminal locking at all RPM'S.
Triple cable retaining ribs and "W" shaped crimp ensure superior cable retention.
Distributor Boot Features
High Dielectric strength EPDM.
Cable Features
The heart and soul of our Eliminator Series lead. Stainless Steel wound Ferrite Spiral Core conductor with super low resistance for maximum voltage delivery.
High Dielectric Silicone inner jacket.
Technologically advanced nylon tape adds tensile strength.
260°C high-temp Silicone outer and inner jackets.
Please Note Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturer’s discretion.
Warning The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product. For Warranty information on above lead sets, refer to back cover.
* Not required on certain vehicles.

I paid $99.99 for these from Autobarn and they are still brand new in the box

Selling for $75

If you don't do it whilst your livin, you aint got no bloody chance when your dead!!!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]