Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: 98 manual XR6 Falcon
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EL XR6 Faclon

SA, Australia

hey guys,

here i have my white manual tickford XR6 falcon for sale. car has done 250,000kms but the engine has only done around 180,000kms and the head was re-conditioned around 15,000kms. clutch is a brand new extreme XHD and has a very good feeling to it. also most of the bushes have been replaced with nolothene bushes. has got new brake pads with cross drilled and slotted rotors all around. has been lowered with super low kingsprings and has FTR 16" rims with good tires, body is very straight with only minor paint chips. engine has a mild cam and adjustable cam gear (havent got round to chipping it yet) and has pacemaker extractors with a brand new 2 and a half inch exhaust and 3 inch mandrel bent intake pipe and pod filter. has a good note. car has a full sound system with pioneer head unit, jbl 4 channel and, soundwave speakers, jbl mono block amp and twin 1000wat jbl subs mounted in boot, amps are mounted to the rear seat and all wiring hiden. also has tinted windows, driving lights, aftermarket alarm and tow bar.

car is in good condition, clean a tidy. aircon works and all the electric too. has standard XR6 features such as front power windows, XR6 seats, airbag, and has XR floor mats. only reason i am selling her is because i want to upgrade to a newer XR6 Turbo. Car has always been reliable and never broken down on me and also goes very well for a stanard engine and handles well

im starting the price at $6500 but am open to offers so just give me a call or sms or email! I only have the one picture of her on here but if you send me your propper email ill be happy to send more pictures!

Cheers

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 49.49 KiB | Viewed 126 times ]

98 EL XR6 Falcon

Post subject: Re: FS [SA]: 98 manual XR6 Falcon
Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: holden vr commondore

VIC, Australia

hey mate i was wondering if you would take 5300 for it cause its all i have got by the way nice car too mate

Post subject: Re: FS [SA]: 98 manual XR6 Falcon
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:02 am 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: EL XR6 Faclon

SA, Australia

Hey mate,

thanks for that, yeah she is a nice car, always gets looks even tho its in pretty standard trim.
i wont go any lower than 5600 considering all the extras she has, let me know if ur still interested, im in no hurry to sell it, if ur deffinate i can hold it till u get the cash. the only thing it needs is new disc rotors on the front which i can get at trade price and fit as im a mechanic for 5800 as ive already price new DBA slotted disc for abt 100 each and also needs a camber kit as its lowered and gets a bit of road noise from the tyres.

let me know if ur interested champ

98 EL XR6 Falcon

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]