Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: ACL Race series bottom end 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: ACL Race series bottom end
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Bottom end, ACL race series rebuild, this was in my fairlane that I bought, the motor had done around 30,000kms when I pulled it out but since then i've had it pulled down, re-ringed and new bearings put in it, so it's been freshened up, the rods/pistons/crank were all in excellent condition according to the builder.

Specs:

-ACL Race series pistons 20 thou over
-Mahle rings
-ACL main bearings
-ACL big end bearings
-JP Hi Vol oil pump
-Water pump replaced recently
-Timing chain replaced recently
-Deck machined
-Parts chemically cleaned
-Cleaned, cracktested and grinded crank
-Conrods resized
-Sump has a fitting for oil drain for turbo

+ Plus some other engine building stuff, the reciept from Horsepower Factory (Amberly Autos) that I have for it shows that $3940.34 but I should mention that $3200 of that was spent on the actual engine for parts/labour/machining the rest was stuff for hoses/battery etc etc, then i've spent another $350 getting it
freshened up, it now has brand new bearings and rings and the block was re-honed, crank was re-ground and the rest was inspected and came up fine. Engine has never been started since the freshen up, I was going to use it for myself but I need the cash now.

A bottom end like this will handle plenty of power, Kyle Hopf was running 413RWKW in his turbo EA with something similar, TUFED6 was also running 460rwkw in his beast. When the motor was built the owner had 300rwkw + in mind but then ended up having to sell the car. It was also be fine for NA setups. The sump has a fitting for a oil drain in the sump as well.

I can freight this to anywhere in Australia at the buyers expense.

Receipts for the work wll be provided to the buyer.

After $1500 ONO

I only have one pic of it so far when I went to check it out, but it'll be getting delivered back to me tomorrow so i'll put more pics up then.

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: ACL Race series bottom end
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

SOLD!

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]