Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: AU Fairlane Ghia V8 Excellant Condition $10000 ono may swap 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: AU Fairlane Ghia V8 Excellant Condition $10000 ono may swap
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

QLD, Australia

EDIT - WILL CONCIDER TRADE FOR A UTE!!!! LOOKING AT MOVING SOON AND WOULD LOVE TO GET INTO A NEW CAR BEFORE I HEAD UP NORTH.

Hey all,

I am regretfully putting my AU Fairlane up for sale. In the last 3 years i have had a pleasure driving it with no faults at all. It has been serviced EVERY 10,000klms with a new filter and Fully Synthetic oil. This car comes with all the Ghia goodies including:
- Full Black Leather
- Cruise
- Climate control
- Electric drivers seat
- Towbar

I have spent a fair bit of money getting it to where it is today, these mods include:
- Full exhaust system (dual 2.25inch with headers and hi-flo cats)
- Full sound system (Pioneer headunit with ipod connectivity, sony 200 watt splits int he front with 300 watt 6x9 in the rear with a clarion amp and 12 inch sub in boot)
- Lowered on Pedders sports ryder shocks and XR8 springs (will supply ultra lows in sale aswell if wanted)
- Side skirts
- 20x8.5" Advanti Assassins with 245-30-20 Altenzo Tyres
- Blue interior lighting
- Leather Console lid
- XR6 Turbo intake
- Low klms gearbox fitted about 15k klms ago with transmission oil cooler
- RDA Slotted Rotors with Ultima Pads on front (std on rear)

I have also replaced various parts in the last year or so for eg:
- New coil packs
- New Spark plugs and Leads
- New fuel pump
- New fuel filter

The only negatives on this car are there is a small bit of rust on the piller above the passengers rear door (really hasnt grown in the 3 years i have owned it) and a small bit just infront of the rear drivers side passenger wheel well (just above side skirt). Please note that i will be getting quotes to get this fixed and will advise on price. The tint on the drivers side window has bubbled, but a $20 kit from supercheap could fix that.

I will be putting another 6 months rego on it as of the end of January (so will be regoed till 07-12). I am in the process of booking in a roadworthy this week (09-01-2012) and will be sold with RW Cert.

I have loved owning this car, but i need to downsize and try and save a little bit on insurance and fuel.

I want $10,000 ono with Rims or $8500 ono without Rims OR am willing to swap for a smaller car (feel free to contact me re this). Car is located on the Sunshine Coast, QLD.

Please contact me on 0421 870 622 or email me at indahouseyall20@hotmail.com should you require any further information.

Cheers in advance Matt

EDIT- FOUND MY NEW CAR, ALL RESONABLE OFFERS CONCIDERED!!!!!! (will be getting rw done early next week).

99 AU Fairlane Ghia V8 Black Leather, 19" ANZ 5+5's with 245/35 rubber
Full sound system. Extractors, Dual 2.25" exhaust.
Lowered on Tickford XR8 springs and shocks!!

Last bumped by EF-MattyB on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]