Fordmods Logo

FS [NSW]: AU2 XR8 UTE - $10,000. 9mths rego, 151,000 kms. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: FS [NSW]: AU2 XR8 UTE - $10,000. 9mths rego, 151,000 kms.
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:57 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

Hi All,

I am selling on behalf of my father his AU2 XR8 UTE. This car is a spare car that gets driven once a month if that and is just not needed anymore. The ute has only 151,000kms.

The ute is in good condition and has been lowered with Pedders springs and shock absorbers. It also has a FANTASTIC sounding sports exhaust. It was also optioned with the Factory Tickford body kit, sports bars, tow pack and carpet mats.

The ute has a 5.0L hand built Tickford motor and all the other standard XR8 features.

I am totally honest when selling cars so I have listed below the reasons this car is being sold at this ridiculously low price;

1- The car was involved in a relatively minor frontal collision, however due to the cost of parts new from Ford (front bar alone was quoted at $2900!) the insurance company decided to pay the car out. The car was then purchased off the insurance company and repaired back to original. I have photos of the damage to show how superficial the damage really was.

2 - The auto has a broken band. It is still 100% drivable however it skips second gear (goes from 1st to 3rd).

3 - AirCon needs gas.

As mentioned the ute is not required anymore as a Land Cruiser has been purchased so it must go!

Please PM me if you are interested or require more info and I will pass your details on.

Price: $10,000 (This price is Firm and not negotiable) With a second hand gearbox, you have a FANTASTIC cheap ute. 9 Mths rego included.

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:52 pm 
Oompa Loompa

NSW, Australia

For those that have asked about this vehicles engine, I can confirm that it IS the 200Kw Tickford handbuilt 5.0L.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]