Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: AUII V8 LTD

Power: 270 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Posted on behalf of asieber
-------------------------------
There has been plenty of debate in the (old) forums on this site about how many kW various AU XR8's had.

Mine was built August 2001, is an AUII XR8 and has a 220 kW badge on the boot and written in the manual. The engine was built by a bloke called Katsaros at some place called Tickford.

It is a manual and is black in colour. It has all the usual XR features (a couple of airbags, ABS, elec mirrors/windows, IRS, 17" alloys ...), plus I optioned it up with the premium stereo.(with factory subwoofer)

I have only done 27,000 kms in it, and bought Ford extended warranty which is good for 6 years or 100,000 kms. By my reckoning, that means it has 2 years 9 months or 73,000 kms of warranty to go. This is better protection than you'd get from a dealer!

It has been fully factory serviced and has another free service to go in September 2005. I have given it an extra oil & filter change between factory services (ie 6 monthly) for good measure. The oil has never got black!

My wife reckons I'm completely anal about it, which probably explains why it is in better condition that the last 'new' demo car I drove. Its never been in an accident or to a panelbeater. It still looks like this:

There probably isn't another one in as good condition anywhere (but you never know, there probably is another anal nutter out there somewhere).

Sadly, it is absolutely stock, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of inspiration from FordMods to do something about that.

It could be yours so long as you pay me about $ 32,900 (but after you've twisted my arm a bit you'd probably pay less).

If you're interested, give me a call on (0412)384359 or use the fancy private message system to contact asieber.

Andrew

WAG363: AUII LTD Supercharged 363 Dart Stroker [Supercharged 363 LTD Build]
WAGGIN: 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon - V6 4Motion.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:48 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: Falcon

WA, Australia

awwww mate!

i tell ya what, if i had a job, id be buyin that beauti for sure cobba, im strokin me sausage over it as we speak!!!

pitty centrelink doesnt give a new xr8 allowance HAHAH!!!

-bazza

Only Milk and Juice Comes in 2L

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]