Joined: 12th Apr 2005
Considering selling my car, which most of you would remember as being Turbo Tony's old one. Simply have no time to do what i wanted with it, and it just sits in the garage. I have probably driven about 4,000km in it since i purchased it last year. Theres apparently only three of these in Australia, and the best part is that its engineered for turbo and intercooler. A vicroads engineers certificate along with all receipts of the car and work done is provided. The car was built by AVO in 1991, and is currently registered with 6 months of rego remaining.
Basic rundown of the car:
- Garrett T04 High flow turbo with bigger compressor wheel and internal waist gate
- 4 inch Bar and Plate inter-cooler
- AVO blow off valve
- Customer inlet manifold with 12 injectors (380cc)
- New EL engine built by Mikes Dyno, 8:2:1 compression with Ceramic coated ACL pistons. Head has seen less than 6000km.
- Cam and Valvesprings
- Velpro Fuel pump
- Link Piggy back computer
- CDI Ignition system
- Electronic boost controller with HI - LO switch, and turbo timer
- 3inch exhaust system with a high flow cat
- C10 transmission built by KEAS autos. It has Kevlar gears and billet input shaft. Fully Manualised.
- B&M shifter
- 3.45 LSD diff Rebuilt mid last year.
- 18" BA typhoon copies with new tyres
- Respray done just over a year ago
- Lowered - King springs superlows
- Body kit
- Autometer Boost gauge
- CD player, alarm system and tinted windows
Theres a few dyno sheets which are included from over the years, when it was manual it made over 300rwkw. I havent had it put on the dyno since i bought it, but with the stall and auto, when it was last tuned it had made 250rwkw.
Theres obviously alot more to mention about the car, including all the small additions that AVO made but its probably best to come have a look at the car. But in a nutshell its a great base for someone wanting to make some decent power, all the goods are already there, strong auto and motor all thats needed is a bigger turbo and retune. Its quite fun as it is, frys first and into second aswell, no brake $8500 ONO
PM me here or call/text on 0403701582.
More pics to come, wheels in the picture have been replaced with BA typhoon copies
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests