Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: BA MKII XR6 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: BA MKII XR6
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XR6

VIC, Australia

I have been the second owner of this stunning car. With low km's of 123xxx this car is still young with plenty of life and power left in it. The original owner splurged out for the 5 year warranty and many factory options. The car has Automatic Transmission, ABS, Reversing Sensors, Fog Lights, Tow Bar, Sports Muffler, Genuine 18x8" BA MKII XR8 Wheels, Sunroof, Sports Pedals, Climate Control, Air Conditioning, All Round Electric Windows, MOMO Steering Wheel, Foot Well Lights, 4 Way Power Drivers Seat, Power Mirrors, Auto Headlights, Trip Computer, Genuine XR Scuff Plates, Genuine XR Floor Mats, Cruise Control, Ford Premium Sound System, Central Locking, 6 Stacker CD Player, Factory 3.45 Ratio Diff & Traction Control. Also Comes With Books And 2 Keys/Remotes.

This car is an absolute pleasure to drive and a rare find. When I first got it, it was my daily driver for the first 12 months then when I got my new job I only ended up using it for country driving a few times a year but the luxury of owning a car and not driving it is a costly one and now its time for it to be passed onto the next person/family to enjoy it as much as I did. The car is in Excellent Condition inside & out. Its a very honest car and has never given me any grief.

Car has to be looked at to see how good it is. I don't' even think there are any dents either!

Reg Until April 2013

Oil Changed Every 5000 km's & Always Ran On Shell V-Power

Asking $13999.99 - Open To Offers But Only Reasonable Offers Accepted.

Any questions please ask

Attachments:
IMG_0228.jpg
IMG_0228.jpg [ 428.08 KiB | Viewed 182 times ]
IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0232.jpg [ 481.94 KiB | Viewed 181 times ]
IMG_0226.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg [ 372.74 KiB | Viewed 177 times ]
IMG_0231.jpg
IMG_0231.jpg [ 472.97 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]