Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Complete turbo kit
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Item: AIT/AVO turbo kit
Price: $2200
Description: Up for sale is a complete turbo kit to suit any EA-AU falcon (unsure if cooler piping will bolt straight up, but I don't see why it wouldn't on the hot side, cold side will need modifying for EF-AU) the turbo was rebuilt 2 years ago and has done around 10,000kms no shaft play, it's T3 flange and oil/water cooled. The manifold is cast obviously T3 flange, the dump pipe will bolt up to your stock cat and it'll also come with oil/water lines. The cooler piping has an extra injector in it, and i'll supply the microfueller for it too(VLs have run 10's with setups like this), which will make this a complete kit, you'll just have to bolt it up wire up the microfueller and away you go, NOTHING ELSE is required except a boost gauge which I would recommend, and also a fitting for you oil drainback. This setup will be good for 200rwkw as is but for any more than that i'd get a bigger cooler otherwise you'll probably be running pretty high boost.
Location: Melbourne, Kilsyth 3137 or I can post the whole lot at the buyers expense.
Pics: Coming very soon

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Complete turbo kit
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

This is what the kit looks like.

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:55 am 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB xr6 manual

SA, Australia

does this setup require aftermarket computer anything other then bolting straight in

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

SOLD!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]