Fordmods Logo

FS [VIC]: Custom boot setup, 3x Alpine Type S subs, all QUALITY stuff 

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: FS [VIC]: Custom boot setup, 3x Alpine Type S subs, all QUAL
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

Steve this is Sunny posting from Gilly's account.

Quote:
So hypothetically, even if I was an interested party - ringing you up asking for model numbers would be a request falling on deaf ears ?

No, because if you put the effort in and call it means that you are VERY INTERESTED. And if you are VERY INTERESTED, the phone call could potentially lead to $1450 in my pocket. So, I would go outside while on the phone and verbally tell you the model numbers off everything that I can physically see.

Quote:
I'm sure you have taken off door trims many times over - what's one more time ? They have to come off if you sell them :wink:

Come and do it for me if you are that concerned Steve! ;)

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick on you here - you know I'm a fair bloke - as I said earlier, the people have a right to know what you're selling. Alpine's current flagship Type X speakers retail for $1995, with the other end of the spectrum at $189 or so.

I just want my money back for the 3 Type S subs, the Class D amp and the time and money spent constructing the box etc. Everything else that comes with it is like a bonus to the buyer. There's like $1100+ in subs, wiring and Class D amp - so for $350 on top of that you get everything else that goes with it as a bonus. All the speakers, modules, splits, the V12 4ch amp, flip out screen head unit, remotes, whatever books and other modules I have.

Hell I'll even throw in another bunch of speakers and Ford amps I have sitting in the garage!

You are making this difficult Steve! :P As you know, I'm no stranger to selling stuff and as I've mentioned - I'm happy to take phone calls and msg's from interested parties.

Wayne, there's no Bluetooth, it's about 8 years old from what I know.

MAKE AN OFFER! I need to sell this stuff within 2 weeks, while I've got time to remove it.. If it's not gone by Sunday, it'll all go on ebay!

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am 

Ride: Drives Like Fun

Power: 318 rwkw

Location: Melbourne Interior: Cappucino Exterior: Sparkling Burgundy
VIC, Australia

Sundeep,

I have not made anything difficult - if anything I am trying to make things easier for potential interested parties - but hey, you appear stuck in your ways and reluctant to take on constructive criticism :wink:

I've already mentioned the (2 potential) model numbers for the amp and the stacker - surely *just* confirming that would give people an idea of what they're getting for the money :roll:

Looking through door trim speaker grilles and telling someone over the phone that they're blue - really doesn't say much does it ? Are they 4", 5.25", 6" or 6.5" ? Are the Type S subs DVC or SVC ?

This is information a prospective buyer would be interested in.

I know you're no stranger to selling stuff Sunny / Gilly.

If I was a nazi moderator, this thread would be pulled - but being the top bloke I am, good luck with the sale :!:

Vic Cruises & Events

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Orite haha I'll get what I can see.

The parcel shelf speakers and front door speakers are 6" and I can confirm that they are blue :P

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Model #'s that I can see..

D Class Amp: AA0428
Alpine CD Stacker: VPAS001
Alpine 4ch Amp: MRVF405
Alpine H/U: CVA1005E

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:43 pm 

Ride: Drives Like Fun

Power: 318 rwkw

Location: Melbourne Interior: Cappucino Exterior: Sparkling Burgundy
VIC, Australia

needfordspeed wrote:
Alpine CD Stacker: VPAS001

...just so you know - that's a VCD player too :wink:

Vic Cruises & Events

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Well then there are 2 VCD players included along with the Chinese DVD player.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

BUMP - This stuff must go.

PM reasonable offers.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2