Fordmods Logo

FS [WA]: CUSTOM EL XR 6/8 SEAT COVERS!! MINT!!! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: CUSTOM EL XR 6/8 SEAT COVERS!! MINT!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EL XR6

WA, Australia

G'day all,

Seeming as I went down the AU XR seat route with my EL, I'm selling the custom EL XR seat covers I had to wait nearly 6 months for.

I'm now offering them to you Eastern States guys, postage will be around $50.00 boxed up from Perth I reckon.

My Gumtree ad here ...it's pretty self-explanatory:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/willetto ... 1009600792

I am offering them for $550.00 to all you Eastern States guys, to cover postage ...they are definitely worth it!!!

Anyone who is interested, please contact me through my Gumtree ad ...Mobile is best contact!!

These are proper upholstery retrims, not just crappy generic seat covers ...the old trims have to come off before fitting these.

These covers have all the seams sewn in for fitting over the factory foams using wires and hog-clips, and they mount on the same factory locations ...when done properly they fit as snug as factory trim.

Another member on here (slo-xr6) had them on both an EF/EL XR6 and his Congo Green BA XT (converted to XR6T) wagon ...he fitted both sets himself, and they came out sweet as, and looking like factory. A professional motor trimmer would fit them even better again.

This particular set had the design personally changed & tweaked by me, and I think they will look absolutely fantastic on. The only reason I didn't fit them is because I had already found a nice set of AU XR seats to fit my car before these covers rocked up.

I went through the whole 6 months of BS dealing with Proseat, I customised the design further for a better look, and I forked out over $700.00 ...so it will be piss-easy for whoever buys them from this point on!!

Cheers :wink:

MARK

*****SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *********

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd manual, with BF F6 TYPHOON motor and supporting mod's, 3" exhaust etc..
(298 rwkw @ 12 psi)

My car here: the-garage-f53/mark-s-el-xr6-bf-f6-dohc-transplant-in-progress-t106821.html
BF TYPHOON BOOSTED!!!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]