It looks like im putting my car up for sale.
1989 EA Fairmont Ghia 3.9L
236421km's (i've owned it from ~170000km's).
rego until mid November 2010.
I would really love $2500 but will accept a decent offer.
things I've done to it:
- converted to manual including manual ECU
- EL/EF XR6 3.45 LSD
- Wade 1673 regrind cam
- Thermo fans installed (they run at all times at the moment, havent got around to getting thermo-switch set for right temp)
- lowered king springs all around (just put new Monroe GT rear shocks in today)
- Stallion or goanna exhuasts (i think its the same brand) extractors w/2.5" cat back exhaust
- K&N panel filter
- Fresh paint job 2 years ago. removed bonnet badge, smoothed bumpers and removed plastic strips (check photos for problem area's in the paint)
- Alpine Monoblock amp powering 12" Alpine Type S subwoofer. Alpine Head Unit
- 15% tint on all windows.
Things that dont work:
- Rear left passenger seat belt is seized.
- engine runs fine and is reliable, it has been for the past 3.5 years, but would definitely benefit from rebuild and tune.
- As i mentioned, i've installed the thermofans, but either the switch i've used is rated for too high a temp before kicking in, or the engine has a oil problem when hot, this is why i have left the fans going constantly as the engine eventually heats to a decent temp.
-the sunroof work doesn't work, but doesn't leak.
- Drivers window is really slow to wind up ( i usually help by pulling it initially with my hand ).
I think thats about it. if i can think of anything i'll add to this post
Contact me either via pm or text/call 0400435268
5spd EA Fairmont GHIA, lowered Kings all round, 2.5" exhuast w/extractors, 3.45 LSD, Wade 1673 regrind cam, Alpine stuff inside
Last bumped by E4fairmontGHI4 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests